frontier costuming tasm2 suit

DeJaan13

I am trying to get the tasm2 frontier costuming print. Do I need to contact them in some way because I'm trying to figure out the price for it.

I have one of frontier print, contact me on Facebook if you want some pics and infos ( cosplay arts Jeck on Facebook )

Jeck13500

Don’t go with Zentai. You really get what you pay for in the dye sub game. I had my Spider-man file I made printed by the Bruce from Brulafu and the quality was spectacular. The colors and the texture were phenomenal and looked just like they did on the screen. I then made a Nightwing and spent hours and hours getting the pattern to look great with a complexed texture and high details. I (Stupidly) tried to save money and got ZentaiZentai to print it. Not only were they much slower than Bruce, but the quality was horrendous. Sure, I paid half the price, but the quality of Bruce’s was 10 times better. The texture I had spent so long mastering was barely visible, the details were blurred and lost and the colors were horribly washed out.

I have never bought from Frontier, but from what I’ve seen, their work is outstanding and well worth the extra $. If you’re easily pleased, then Zentai may be for you, but if you’re a perfectionist like so many of us here, avoid! You will not be happy with the results.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back