Looking to acquire Back to the future 2 jacket, options/opinions?

What sounds does the sound unit make?
Do you think it would be audible at a comic convention?

Makes the 2 movie sounds i.e. size adjusting fit & drying mode on, your jacket is now dry. It should be audible enough but don't expect to hit a button and have the effects bellow out too loudly. Conventions can be pretty noisy

Makes the 2 movie sounds i.e. size adjusting fit & drying mode on, your jacket is now dry. It should be audible enough but don't expect to hit a button and have the effects bellow out too loudly. Conventions can be pretty noisy

I wonder if they sourced the sounds from Universal or just got files off the internet like everyone else....:lol

I also grabbed this jacket, thank you 20% off.

Now I need to know where I get the accordion stuff? What is it called? I want to add it on. I keep googling and coming up empty handed. I don't want the rubber mat. HELP!

Oh, btw, Angelus flat black covers the sleeve buckles like a champ.

Painted image.jpeg

I saw this jacket in-person at Rose City Comic Con. It looked pretty darn good, disregarding the body panel differences. The lining was grey, and nicely installed.

The sound box was quiet. It needs another sound solution that is loud enough for conventions. Possibly an Aker voice unit like a lot of armored kits wear.

I think I will end up buying one. It has nicer details than my current jacket.

I used Angelus paint I had left over from painting a pair of my soles.

I went xl. It's a little wide but I'm normally an xl and I don't think a large would have fit.

Sweet Christmas!! Who makes those and let's recruit them to TheRPF

He told me he's already on the forum. His name is GBRob He has been a member since 2008. We've actually seen his work before and commented on his jacket thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back