Looking for a pep file - Nova helmet

JD of Asgard

I know it's been posted before but I've never seen it answered. I'm looking to make a Sam Alexander Nova costume and needed to find a pep file for his helmet. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find one.
Pictures include references to the helmet in question.
2940089-sam_5.jpggeneral-kenobi.jpgheroes.jpg

If you'd be interested, I could design and 3d print one for you for a fee. PM me and we can talk about it if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife has doubts that my 7 year old will want to wear the Gir bucket head costume I am making him for 2 straight days so I am going to make him a Nova bucket head as well :) Going to have another go at this Pep millarky but I may use superglue this time as the clean-up on hot glue for my Doom (still unfinished) was a real eye opening (read as ballache).

Downloaded the top file (not sure which version of Nova that is) as I think it will look crazy on my lanky son :)

Thanks very much for your hard work.

First of all.... Thank-you for these awesome looking helmets... I was wondering if you might be altering the second maybe... the only reason is that I noticed that the back is missing a hole or terminal and at the bottom of the back it is suppose to kinda tile or scale off.. don't get me wrong these are great, I was just wondering if you were going to do that or leave it as is.... Thanks again I had been looking for the sam alexander helmet for long time...nova6.pngnova5.png

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back