"You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner.... Your in one"

allosaur176

Sr Member
Thanks to the Greatest girlfriend in the world, Mellisa, I am the prowd owner of this awesome replica...
As much as Mellisa hates my hobby, she knew that Jack needed a perch to sit on, so, she went ahead and bought me this just because she loves me..

It is a life sized replica of the cursed Captain Hector Barbossa in moonlight bust... He is a 1 of 1 edition size, a totally original sculpt made by the talented make-up fx artist Bill Morrison

Jack the monkey was made by me, for those who were following my progress, he is nearly complete, so I figured I should display him the best way I know how :D

I just want to publicly thank Mellisa for giving me one of my most favorite replica's, and for putting up with me for almost a year... I love You Baby

barbossa1.jpg

barbossa2.jpg

barbossa3.jpg

barbossa4.jpg

barbossa5.jpg

barbossa6.jpg

barbossa7.jpg

barbossa8.jpg

barbossa9.jpg

barbossa10.jpg

Fantastic..

Your girlfriend is making me look bad. I haven't gotten anything nearly that cool for my hubby. :cry I'm a bad wife. :$

Seriously, outstanding job on the monkey and what a great display overall. :D

thats too cool for school, and I thought my Girlfriend was cool. I do have to admit if i had that in my house i would have to cover it up cos it's a tad creepy...

Dan

Your a lucky man Rob ... I think she's a keeper. ;)

And Barbossa never looked better ... another amazing addition to your already great collection. I'm green with envy bro ...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back