Would someone be willing to help me size something please. Space 1999 stun gun

Sean

Sr Member
As the title state's. I would really like to get an actual size on a space 1999 stun gun. now I know that measurements are obtained by visuals of the object In a photo. along with something else that has a known size. but guys and girls. I'm quite Illiterate when It come's to doing something like that.

I would eventually like to have one commissioned one day. and the first thing I would need Is an actual size. so my friend's of the RPF I throw myself upon your mercy.

And respectfully ask for your help please. I think there were two different version's also. I would like Info on this one.

spsw0073.jpg
357111525.jpgspttoa128.jpg

space1999-10.jpgspcc3011.jpgaaozuenqlyalbig.jpgimages.jpg

Last edited:
Old memories, my brother had a squirt gun version of one of these back in the day. It only had one setting though, wet. ;)

Thank you very much Lost in Trek. I will take that under consideration. just a little apprehensive when it comes to the words. molded off a screen used prop. and you can't even get Enlarged photos on those pic's.

- - - Updated - - -

Old memories, my brother had a squirt gun version of one of these back in the day. It only had one setting though, wet. ;)

I used to have an electronic one way back. I think that sucker was a little too big..

Last edited:
I have this one.. My hope Is to get an Idea of how far of In size this possibly Is. something I picked up before I got the screen accurate bug. pre RPF.

IMG_0747.JPG

Thanks asalaw. very nice looking blue print's. there are two other sets I've found floating on the web. just not sure how to check validity of size..
Well, absent photos of an original with a ruler, you'll have to guesstimate from screen shots. Or try cutting out a profile to scale out of cardboard or something, and see how it looks in your hand.

I've always preferred the Stun guns that didnt have the stun/kill switch on the top. I always thought they added that later as a convenient story enabler. The original switch-less guns had a simpler, more realistic look to me.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back