DL-44 ESB Blaster Discussion - Greeblies POST 208

;) me as well, if you ever choose to do that

those Lytle mausers turn out okay for regular old stunt blasters (since we all want our hero blasters to have a working trigger haha)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    397.7 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    531.7 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,002 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    574.1 KB · Views: 220
  • DSCN4134.jpg
    DSCN4134.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 196
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    456.5 KB · Views: 221
Anyway, long story short. Too late. I custom machine all my Hoth style flash hiders. I've had interest in making more, and I'll eventually do that, but not on a large scale.

I think I have two left. Not the ones pictured above (actually, the two I have left may very well be the ones pictured above. The bottom one being the most accurate, I think). I have one on my personal Hoth gun, and one much smaller one that may actually be the most accurate.

Dann, I am very interested in a hider if you do a run. Yours is the most accurate I have seen.

It'll be quite awhile before I'm able to work on anything again, due to my shattered heel. But I'll keep everyone in mind.

They'd all be made by hand on my little Sherline lathe, and it'll likely take around two hours to do just one. So they won't be as affordable as Boba Debt's flash hiders.

I'll do an aluminum one for myself when I'm able, and figure the rest out, then.

I'm in no rush, I've got plenty of other projects to work on :). Sorry to hear about your shattered heel. :cry

It'll be quite awhile before I'm able to work on anything again, due to my shattered heel. But I'll keep everyone in mind.

They'd all be made by hand on my little Sherline lathe, and it'll likely take around two hours to do just one. So they won't be as affordable as Boba Debt's flash hiders.

I'll do an aluminum one for myself when I'm able, and figure the rest out, then.

Was in an auto accident a few weeks ago. Having surgery on my heel in a couple days, then I need to recover from that.

Whole thing could've been so much worse, aside from some bruising, the only thing I broke was my heel. Nobody else was hurt, thank the maker.

I like where this is going - please take care of yourself!

Also, needless to say, my ESB blasters are the pride and joy of my collection, I've taken them to discuss prop-building to a few groups of people lately. Thank you again for making this happen.

Ouch, broken heels suck (opinion from observation only)

I hope you're feeling better soon.

I'm liking your Hoth Flash Hider to and if you want to work with me on a limited run of them I can get you some pricing.
I'd be more than happy to share what I've got with you, sir. You're better at the large scale run stuff, obviously!

I made a prototype of the spacer, it's not quite wide enough only 28mm, but I just wanted to make one that was the correct height. I also had trouble locating the correct sized phillips head screws so I just grabbed these to make sure I had some that were long enough for a test fitting. I'll be remaking this in brass soon.

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4252.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back