Breaking Bad trip to ABQ Feb 19-22 - Free Giveaways!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Title pretty much says it all. Star Wars Chick and I are looking into taking a trip to Albuquerque to check out all the Breaking Bad locations in Feb. Anyone else interested in going?

Last edited:
Re: Breaking Bad trip to ABQ in mid Feb 2015

Hey Art,

I am from Albuquerque. It was thrilling to watch each episode, knowing where each location was instantly. :) I have taken my kids and some friends to see the locations.

I would be happy to join you if you want. I live in Dallas now but my wife works for American so getting a flight out there is really easy. (I try to make it down to see my folks at least once a month if I can.)

I would be happy to show you around.

Awesome and double awesome!!! I liked the show, but Kristen is absolutely NUTS for it!

Cool. As we get closer to February we can exchange info and plan it out from there. :)

It would be cool if we can get a bunch of RPF'ers to make the BB trek and have our own tour entourage!

Cool! The more the merrier! I know of some great places to hang after hours that would be cool!. Abq is a fun city to party at.

Right now we are looking at the 19th and 20 of Feb. Probably just hanging out and chilling on the 21st and then heading back on the 22nd.

I'd have the best luck getting over there for some fun starting Friday the 20th around lunch and hanging out Saturday, too. (I live about 5 hours west of ABQ)
It's hard for me to get out of here during the week, but taking a Friday off to drive up wouldn't be too bad.
I've been thinking of heading back, now that I've got my black 300 with "HSNBERG" license plate... need to visit some of the sites I missed last time, too.

Iv been wanted to take a trip to ABQ for a breaking bad location trip! Although id be coming from the UK, so a couple of days may not be
worth the long flight and cost..

Art, one thing you need to do is take your wife on the railrunner train to Santa Fe. Once she is in Santa Fe she will make you broke with all the shopping she will do but still....;)

The Dude, what do you think would be a reasonable amount of time to cover the shooting sites? WIll two days do it or do we need to plan for more?

Last edited:

Hey Art,

To be honest, one day should be max for the major locations. The sites are pretty lose to each other, relatively, due to it being a small city.

We can start by determining what you want to see. Below is a preliminary list. Please add anything I missed. I can then map it out and let you know.

-Walter's house

-Jesse's House

-The Dog House restaurant (where Jesse goes to get gun)

-The "Crystal Palace"

-Location where Combo dies. (Pretty much anybody is likely to die in this area of town.)

-Hank's House

-Super Lab

-Los Pollos Hermanos

-Tuco's "office" location

-Jesse and Jane's duplex.

-Nazi Complex

-Walt's gravestone

Here is a website to help you. Just peruse it and let me know. If you wanted to see every location on that website, then yes, we may need more than a day. ;)

http://www.breakingbad-locations.com/locations/

Last edited:

When my partner and I were doing a road trip in America this is one place we stopped off at. Saw Jesse pinkmans house (which has slightly changed now), and walts house. They were filming the last season at the time and they let us on set which was awesome. I got Bryan Cranston to sign my lonely planet guide. Very nice guy. The owners of the house are very friendly too.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back