Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Decided to post some random thoughts..having seen TFA Graflex in the second teaser, which is a hybrid of the ANH and ESB Graflex prop (top: ANH, clamp and down: ESB), I'm inclined to believe that Luke's ROTJ lightsaber (assuming he still has it) will be a hybrid of some sort as well (V2 and Hero). Maybe the V2 will be painted like the Hero/Hero painted like the V2, or half of the saber will be the V2 and the other half Hero? Either way I'm expecting a hybrid.

Just for ****s and giggles, lets assume TFA prop would be precisely like the V2 or Hero. Which prop do you think would be more likely to be shown?
I mean, we got a clear look at Luke's hero lightsaber in ROTJ...
star-wars6-movie-screencaps.com-9913.jpg

...that scene, to me, felt like it was defining what Luke's lightsaber looked like to the audience. Even then, that could be considered an odd prop choice as the V2 was in the film more than the Hero.

I would expect them to use the hero version (if it looks like the RoTJ saber). That's the version most people recognize and the one that the toys are modeled after. I would be happy to see the V2 though, its my favorite.

Decided to post some random thoughts..having seen TFA Graflex in the second teaser, which is a hybrid of the ANH and ESB Graflex prop (top: ANH, clamp and down: ESB), I'm inclined to believe that Luke's ROTJ lightsaber (assuming he still has it) will be a hybrid of some sort as well (V2 and Hero). Maybe the V2 will be painted like the Hero/Hero painted like the V2, or half of the saber will be the V2 and the other half Hero? Either way I'm expecting a hybrid.

Just for ****s and giggles, lets assume TFA prop would be precisely like the V2 or Hero. Which prop do you think would be more likely to be shown?
I mean, we got a clear look at Luke's hero lightsaber in ROTJ...
http://m.screencaps.us/198/3-starwars6/full/star-wars6-movie-screencaps.com-9913.jpg
...that scene, to me, felt like it was defining what Luke's lightsaber looked like to the audience. Even then, that could be considered an odd prop choice as the V2 was in the film more than the Hero.

Yeah, it will likely be the Hero ROTJ hilt.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back