Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

It would seem his Stormtrooper designation begins with FN, so maybe he just makes that Finn.

I wonder if it will be one of those things where the First Order has been so fanatical with training and brainwashing that when Rey asks him his name and he doesn't know, only knows he's FN blah blah so she says 'FN? We'll call you Finn'.

I wonder if it will be one of those things where the First Order has been so fanatical with training and brainwashing that when Rey asks him his name and he doesn't know, only knows he's FN blah blah so she says 'FN? We'll call you Finn'.

This is what I've been thinking too. He may be a blank slate. That might be kind of interesting.

This guy is gonna be the new Boba Fett, I just know it

IMG_2271.JPG

Spoilery description:
http://www.costumeexpress.com/p/809238/star-wars-the-force-awakens-rey-staff

The mission to take down the First Order is underway.

After invading the Starkiller Base, one member of the Resistance has split from her group and found herself in a massive room full of First Order soldiers. Completely surrounded by Stormtroopers with blasters and Knights of Ren with lightsabers, she seems to be totally outnumbered. Unfortunately for her enemies, though, they’ve made a big mistake: it’s not about the strength of the weapon, but the strength of the warrior that wields it.

At this point... She better be a Skywalker...

And even then... That gave me a PT chill... In a bad way.

If she isn't trained as a Jedi... How...

Ugh, I don't know. I should be more excited to hear this...

We'll see what happens I guess!

Spoilery description:
http://www.costumeexpress.com/p/809238/star-wars-the-force-awakens-rey-staff

The mission to take down the First Order is underway.

After invading the Starkiller Base, one member of the Resistance has split from her group and found herself in a massive room full of First Order soldiers. Completely surrounded by Stormtroopers with blasters and Knights of Ren with lightsabers, she seems to be totally outnumbered. Unfortunately for her enemies, though, they’ve made a big mistake: it’s not about the strength of the weapon, but the strength of the warrior that wields it.

At this point... She better be a Skywalker...

And even then... That gave me a PT chill... In a bad way.

If she isn't trained as a Jedi... How...

Ugh, I don't know. I should be more excited to hear this...

We'll see what happens I guess!

None of that has been part of any rumor or leak, at no point does it seem Rey fights with a bunch of Knights of Ren and at no point does she use a lightsaber except when she finally takes Lukes.

All that really says is that she's exceptionally good with her staff. If this fight does take place then who knows? The Knights of Ren could be just a bunch of wannabes with lightsabers. Not exactly the sith.

This and also remember the majority of the jedi that were killed after order 66 was given were killed by clones. Not impossible for non jedi/sith to kill jedi.

This and also remember the majority of the jedi that were killed after order 66 was given were killed by clones. Not impossible for non jedi/sith to kill jedi.

One thing with SW that bugged me is they make the Jedi out like super people who can deflect blaster fire,jump impossible distances,move who mountains with their minds or basically be some comic book invincible type.

Makes them less likable,so I enjoyed the order 66 part with them getting slaughtered for once :D

That's the thing about the Order 66 scenes that didn't make much sense to me, all throughout the PT they made the Jedis look well nigh invincible, able to deflect GI JOE quantities of blaster fire with ease but can only stop a small amount of blaster fire from clones. I can understand the ones that basically got shot in the back before they even had the chance to react but I remember at least one scene where one of the Jedi masters fending off fire from clones for less than 30 seconds. What happened to the ability to deflect tons of blaster fire without even breaking a sweat?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back