Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

• Members can discuss rumors, leaked plot lines and all possible spoilers openly in this thread.

• Please do not share the above content related article links and posts in the non-spoiler thread.

• We do understand there could be spill over discussion between the two threads from time to time. But actively sharing the above content in the other thread will again lead to spoiler discussion there and will negate the whole purpose of this thread. So let's keep all the possible spoilers confined to this thread as much as possible.

Lando's peddling Colt 45!

Colt45_zps9d4fbd64.png

Sweet!

Thanks Vivek and crew.

Let's try and get this thing on topic and all out open to whatever spoilerish tidbits hit the intrawebz!

;)

OK, fine, I'll start with a repost from the other thread.

http://makingstarwars.net/2014/12/star-wars-force-awakens-andy-serkis-homies/

I really like the idea of using Serkis in this manner. It begs the question if he will be a motion capture character, which we all assumed, or not. And I like the concept of an ancient, Sith-like character in the galaxy which had remained hidden during the rise of Palpatine. Be interesting to here his backstory.

- - - Updated - - -

And this one...

http://makingstarwars.net/2014/12/s...solo-princess-leia-artoo-threepios-placement/

i wonder of Carrie Fishers role was diminished once shooting began. There has been so little info leaking about her, it sort of begs the question if when they began work, she wasn't able to deliver what they and originally planned for Leia and her role was cut back. Utter speculation on my part, but I heard it speculated on the Star Wars Report podcast and it piqued my interest.

That doesn't make sense. What's Qui Gon going to say "Hey you don't know me, but I'm Obi Wan's master. Oh and you can't see me because I didn't totally figure this whole trick out before I was stabbed by Darth Maul. He's the Sith who was Sidious' apprentice. Sidious? Oh yeah he's the guy who killed the Jedi and became Emperor. Anyway... Obi Wan was going to come tell you this, but he's in the Force John so here it is."

the pic in the newest 4chan only post shows JB in trooper armor from the trailer intro...

Was the "real" pic taken down?

No need for spoiler tags in this thread bud! ;)

I saw the pic you linked to. I am talking about the top post on 4chan. I thought it might've been something different.

Hey, we don't serve their kind!

Your spoiler tags... They'll have to wait outside.

We don't want them here!

Hoping we do not see a cloned Palpy. Also don't know how I feel about the dark side force possession plot line that is on a few boards. If it is Plageous, I hope he is not a ghost. Either way, false leaks or not....this is fun, and I am excited to be talking about Star Wars again.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back