Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Oh and the hidden sith that is behind all this is palpatines force spirit. He didnt "die" in ROTJ. If you remember when vader launched him over the rail the emperor exploded into this blue cloud energy.. Remember Obi wan disappeared just before being struck by Vaders saber in ANH, whos to say the emperor didnt do the same thing as he was falling....My bet is Palpatine is back one form or another

Oh and the hidden sith that is behind all this is palpatines force spirit. He didnt "die" in ROTJ. If you remember when vader launched him over the rail the emperor exploded into this blue cloud energy.. Remember Obi wan disappeared just before being struck by Vaders saber in ANH, whos to say the emperor didnt do the same thing as he was falling....My bet is Palpatine is back one form or another

I have been saying this for years! that blue smoking explosion was paps way of disappearing like obiwan

glad I'm not the only one who's ever thought that, that to me means something about that scene was done intentionally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No General Grevious, that's Adam Driver's Kylo Ren. And no Palpatine, he's dead and Sith don't become Force Ghosts.

Last edited:
Jabba the Hutt, Boba Fett. Porkins. Obi-Wan Kenobi. Han Solo, Princess Leia ORGANa. Luke Skywalker. All used to them now, but what if you never heard them before?

Capt. Phasma sounded 70's and "right" to me...

Snoke sounds like a tobacco alternative...

I'm not closing shop and giving up hope!

I'm, as I said... "Underwhelmed".

Darth Uber actually sounds better. And indeed corny... That would be.

Snoke just doesn't... I don't know...

Do it for me...

(Loose Spaceballs reference)

I will live!

The proof will be in the Christmas pudding... as it were...

I was a bit confused by Captain Phasma but that name has really grown in me one I saw her in action in the trailer. Patience.

And no Palpatine, he's dead and Sith don't become Force Ghosts.

Sources say otherwise:

"
Two independent sources have recently written to us to confirm something we had heard back when production first began. Even though Star Wars: Episode VII (as well as the following two sequels) will feature its share of new villians, the person pulling the strings, the real puppet master, the big bad of the trilogy is none other than Emperor Palpatine."

And in the photo in the first pages of this thread show a blow up shot of the new imperial banner with stormtroopers and in the background you see a man standing there, look closely and looks like this is CGI Palpatine (can see the distinct nose). Palpatine is the emperor and he will be back in one form or another. But he will be there.

And why did Disney sign a contract for Ian McDiarmid to be made available for 4 months in 2015 - 2016 ?

Last edited:
Sources say otherwise:

"
Two independent sources have recently written to us to confirm something we had heard back when production first began. Even though Star Wars: Episode VII (as well as the following two sequels) will feature its share of new villians, the person pulling the strings, the real puppet master, the big bad of the trilogy is none other than Emperor Palpatine."

And in the photo in the first pages of this thread show a blow up shot of the new imperial banner with stormtroopers and in the background you see a man standing there, look closely and looks like this is CGI Palpatine (can see the distinct nose). Palpatine is the emperor and he will be back in one form or another. But he will be there.

And why did Disney sign a contract for Ian McDiarmid to be made available for 4 months in 2015 - 2016 ?

I don't know where you are getting your info, but the most accurate sources say nothing of the sort.

Sources say otherwise:

"

This flies directly in the face of almost everything we've heard up to this point.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back