Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Another possibility is Vader. If we end up with a clone storyline in this film, what about Vader? Anakin, certainly has the personality profile of someone to be miffed enough about being BBQ'd extra crispy style in his prime to want to find a way to come back. What if he was strong enough in the force to find a way to come back, not as a force ghost?

Another possibility is Vader. If we end up with a clone storyline in this film, what about Vader? Anakin, certainly has the personality profile of someone to be miffed enough about being BBQ'd extra crispy style in his prime to want to find a way to come back. What if he was strong enough in the force to find a way to come back, not as a force ghost?

If only Force Unleashed was canon. Considering that Vader cloned Starkiller multiple times to engineer that perfect clone, he could have used that experience on his own DNA to continue his legacy.

One thing that's been on my mind is how Episode VII will end; with a cliffhanger or an awards ceremony like A New Hope and Phantom Menace. I'm thinking, cliffhanger this time around.

One thing that's been on my mind is how Episode VII will end; with a cliffhanger or an awards ceremony like A New Hope and Phantom Menace. I'm thinking, cliffhanger this time around.

Yeah, ANH was intentionally wrapped up so it could be a standalone film. GL had no illusions it would be a hit.This us being crafted as a trilogy.

Anyone ever thought about Darth Tenebrous, Plagueis' master? It was him who initially experimented with transplanting his spirit into a different body.
Far stretch, I know....
Could be Syfo Dias...
Gets me thinking: was Bail Organa on Alderaan when it blew?

Anyone ever thought about Darth Tenebrous, Plagueis' master? It was him who initially experimented with transplanting his spirit into a different body.
Far stretch, I know....
Could be Syfo Dias...
Gets me thinking: was Bail Organa on Alderaan when it blew?

I think it was somewhat implied in the films, perhaps also in the novelizations?

350066_v1.jpg

This I might enjoy, given how people seemed to quickly praise Guardians

350040_v1.gif

Not sure how I feel about that ^

In any event, neither of these should be in the new movie haha

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back