Scratch-built Batman Utility Belt – FINISHED!

Perhaps. I'd have to think about the value of such a kit. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Small update. Some of the smaller pieces felt like they were lifting off the underbelly. The JB Weld might not be enough to hold these pieces in place long-term. I found these awesome little black screws that are just the right length to bite into each piece. Should have thought of this before. Makes the inside look more industrial too.

Attachments

• IMG_2985.jpg
    IMG_2985.jpg
    721.3 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2984.JPG
    IMG_2984.JPG
    564 KB · Views: 181
Great work! I think your belt looks a lot like the one Jason Fabok draws on his New 52 Batman...and that's the Batman I like most :)

Great work! I think your belt looks a lot like the one Jason Fabok draws on his New 52 Batman...and that's the Batman I like most :)

Oh my gosh, you're right. Thanks for mentioning that. It does look similar.

Attachments

• 2013-07-03 07-25-05 - Detective Comics (2011-) 022-008.jpg
    2013-07-03 07-25-05 - Detective Comics (2011-) 022-008.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 279
Albuin beat me to it, was gonna say the exact same thing. Valor, your belt is trully my favourite rendition out of all Batman movie belts, even more so than the BvS DOJ belt, great work!

I've had some people ask for more details on the base belt I used. It is a Sling Belt by ToughBuilt. It has a sewn yellow stripe down the center of the belt that I removed (painstaking process, but doable). You can generally find them on Amazon.

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 714j-8PGtuL._SL1500_.jpg
    714j-8PGtuL._SL1500_.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 89
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back