The account is 3 days old, with 13 sales and no reviews. It also lists as shipping in 1-2 days. And less than $100 with shipping. Materials are never mentioned, and what is included is never mentioned.

Everything about this listing says scammer to me. Nevermind that a metal shield as pictured shipped would be a steal at well over twice that price.

88604c59aeae09d8f7be7d42c6267972aa3b4e64e454778ad0f9192d627b4d95.jpg

$65,99 ? Seriously, who would fall for this ? It's a bit dissapointing to see that these guys don't even bother with the spinning rims anymore. What's next ? They are gonna ask in black and white for an additionnal scamming fee ?

Took a look at the "shop" and without even reading the rest of this thread - this line in the listing struck me as suspicious "Up for auction"

I don't use etsy but my understanding is that it's not an auction site. Looks like everything - pics and description was taken straight off an ebay listing.

And seeing as how the plate stuck to the middle on teh backside is sold here in the JY for about $35 USD on it's own (if I recall correctly) there is no way anyone could sell them for that price.

Definitely a scam I fell for it, had to get my money back through PayPal, after the seller sells all the shields they then deactivate their account. Avoid at all costs, also they constantly change their user name after every time the pull the scam.

If it looks like it's too good to be true - it usually is (unless you get Wal-Mart to price match a bogus Amazon third party seller account - lol).

Definitely a scam I fell for it, had to get my money back through PayPal, after the seller sells all the shields they then deactivate their account. Avoid at all costs, also they constantly change their user name after every time the pull the scam.

Got a paypal address on this d-bag?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back