I finished my Dawn Of Justice Batman Verses Superman Cowl.

artsee1

All done. Phew that was an effort. I am happy. The mold came out perfectly. The mold is silicone so every pull is identical even though I am doing them in high quality latex. It takes a while to do each one. Maybe a week a piece but I am very happy with it. It came out exactly as I had planned. It would fit a large variety of head sizes and it is easy on and easy off. I was able to study the real one up close and take pics at the studio. My head shape is a bit different and my interpretation and mimicking are slightly different. Size wise, I would say that most people who I have traded with and have a cowl of mine will find that this is as or more accommodating. More info on my face book page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Artsee1com/694504420608979?fref=nf or contact me artsee1@earthlink.net.

Hi Paul
You have used silicone for the mould, how does the latex take to it , how long does it take to dry?
so could you use the same mould for urethane and latex

artsee1 i watched all your youtube vids on the sculpting of the cowl nice work :) i made sculpted a cowl of my own let me know what you think

Batman Dark Knight cowl scuplture.JPGIMG_5167.JPGIMG_5168.JPGIMG_5169.JPGIMG_5171.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back