Is there a CW flash dye sub pattern?

I doubt anyone has made one yet because (a.) the show is only about 7 weeks old and (b.) the costume is not spandex. There's a decent amount of three-dimensionality to it, considering it is more like a very tight fitting jacket and pants than the skin-tight spandex tights of the comics. I do not think a simple dye sublimation print of the costume will give you the desired look. It won't lay properly across your body and therefore won't have the same silhouette.

flash-cw-costume-comparison.jpgSo I just had to post this to your thread. Comic/CW Flash/ 80's flash, also CW's Flash's father...
It looks to me like it's more leather jacket ish....Good luck with the build, I am doing a Flash suit myself with cowl but it's more like the 80's flash...

Oh and check out the reverse flash...
The-Flash-First-Look-Reverse-Flash-Prof-Zoom-Costume-Set-Photos-the-flash-cw-37652160-1280-1555.jpg.tumblr_nd63860Zde1susnhzo8_1280.jpg

There must be some other flash dye sub pattern out there cause I was able to order the long and short sleeve pattern from the show from ebay. Just do a search for superhero the Flash costume T-shirt/long sleeve fashion running tees casual tops. It might not be crimson red thou.

also this is a spandex/lycra pattern, not a leather or other similar material.

Edit:

Also a shot of the spandex mask
flash tv 008.JPG

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back