Need some help - Villain

Shad

Each year my school hosts approx. 4-5 parties. Each with a theme. Now I've attended about 6 of them and haven't really made a big deal out of the theme. I'd like to now.

The theme is: Superhero vs. Supervillain

Now, here's where I'd appreciate some help. I'm not really the superhero guy. I'd much rather prefer a supervillain. I like the black colours. It's like the unknown - should it be explored or should it not? Anyways, as I'm in the process of finding out: Which villain would I like to be, I simply can not find one. I need some inspiration.

Initially I thought: Good ol' Joker. He's my favorite! But that's just his characther during the movies that I'm a huge fan of. Now the actual visual appearance of him. Alongside that I'm sure many others will pop up as him.

So what I got so far:
- I wanna paint half my face black (a bit like Two Face, tho not really. The whole flesh-look is cool and all, but mostly in a movie)
- I wanna paint a scar across my eye.

What else would be ideal? Clothes, hair, anything. And does this type sound familiar? I got a feeling I'll end up saying: "Just took a bit of inspiration from Two Face and made this up". Hey, what about a mashup of different villains? That could be cool.

Any help is greatly appreciate. Note that I'm a boy and have $20 for use (since it's just a one-time use). Also, I live in Europe scandinavia, so specific products, whereever you live, might not be within my reach unless I order it (in which case I'd have to be convinced its something cool enough).

i like the idea of doing a single contact lens to go along with the scar. maybe white to make it look like your eye got damaged as well

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back