another Spinner . 6th scale. printed

so I was showing one of kids at work some video on you tube of the Black Hole, as they had no idea who Vincent was. when I noticed I'd got i few hings wrong, god dam it I'm going to have to make him again mistakes.jpg. I drew him 3 years ago and thought I'd got everything near as possible. Old bob next after I've learned Z brush

For shame! Who the heck at work hasn't seen Black Hole?!! Now I really need to finish healing and get back over there!!

Beautiful work!
Only just found the thread, but the spinner is a classic.
I am hoping the Peugeot from 2049 gains it's own cult following.
Did you model The Bat from your avatar too?

Beautiful work!
Only just found the thread, but the spinner is a classic.
I am hoping the Peugeot from 2049 gains it's own cult following.
Did you model The Bat from your avatar too?
I model the actual bat for the movie ,that's a screen grad from the solid works model

So I'm back in England and the weather is looking good so open the box with the spinner parts in it , I'm in 2 minds now just glue it all together paint it and walk away or carry on and Moldova the sepperate parts and make a small run ? . Since I started I've now got a vacformer and a laser cutter and a form 2 . I going to carry on sanding wile I think. It's a hell of a lot of silicone

IMG_1199.JPGIMG_1206.JPGso the sun is out and I've dug out the box. there are one or 2 bits I might reprint as I've learned a lot in the past 2 years to improve my printing and I've now got the form 2. I've got a bucket load of filler primer and music in my Studio/shed .So back on with it I go. for those of you who are following this I do hope you forgive my long absence I think I had a good excuseIMG_1208.JPG

Well, now that you're putting it that way...you're forgiven:D...aand there's never enough silicone; especially for a 1/6th Spinner!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back