So what else do you collect

Lost in Trek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
While the main focus of my collection consists of props I do try to look for other items that enhance my collection. I also collect autographed photos and press kits. I've picked up a few of the large theater vinyl banners.(Although I had to take them down when I moved my prop room from the basement to a room upstairs in my house) Full size posters take up a lot of wall space so I try to grab the mini-movie posters often given away at theaters and cons.

What about everyone else?

Beer stuff, Sabres/Yankees stuff, DVDs, Books, and Music posters.I have some OP Autographs and a lot of old hockey/baseball cards.

Mostly dust...
But I am a costumer, and prop guy...I own a haunted house so always thought it would be cool to have a bunch of Old School haunted house stuff...like a museum the evolution of the haunted house.
mike

Baseball cards of Roger Clemens and Trevor Hoffman. Roger Clemens autographs, Nascar Diescast 1:24 cars of Jeremy Mayfield, Non-sport cards of Jeremy Mayfield, DVD's, glass x-mas ornaments, Hoffman Dairy Milk Bottles, and last but not least, Triple Crown horse racing glasses.

Old Records. I think I have about 10,000 records from the 50's up until the late 80's. I have original framed Picture disks from the Rolling Stones amd the Rocky Horror Picture Show, just to name a few.

I also have a collection of war artifacts from the Boer War, WW1, and WW2. The flagship pieces are my great great grandfathers Bugle from the Boer war, and a German SS issued Brownings Patent clip loaded mini pistol from WW2 (yes it still works.).

Cam

Still Collect: U.S. coins and paper bills, Lightsaber.

Still Have, But Stopped: Comic Books (about 4000),1:18 Die-Cast Cars, Non-Sprots Cards, LP's (80's-90's), Star Trek Action Figures (80's) & Cy-Girls Action Figures.

Off the topic but, if anyone is intersted in some of them as sets of the stuff I stopped collecting, PM me.

Occasional stills and autographs where appropriate (just yesterday got Flugmi's THEY LIVE alien signed on the inside by Roddy Piper as well as grabbing the bank still of him autographed with the "I came here . . ." line on it- Very cool enhancement indeed).

Mostly I collect a lot of arcade stuff and build up arcade-movie crossovers (www.roguesynapse.com- Projects are there but the arcade room photos are in the process of being redone). I like mixing unusual production arcade stuff with buildups which makes the working prop cabinets seem more like protos or production cabs (enhancing realism- A lot of "When did they make that? Is it a proto?").

Doc

Comic hero statues, the nicer action figures of movie and comic characters (little works of art really), 1/18 scale cars, many movie related like the tumbler, KITT, Christine, batmbiles, etc. Trek ships, Aerospace related stuff and models, Godzilla stuff, Corvette stuff, couple Pinball machines.

Lots of neat products out now from just ten years ago. Things are really improving and neat stuff always on the horizon.

I have a big collection of telephone cards from all over the world.
Some are movie themed, some are sports themed and a lot of other weird themes.
Not too mention I have a telephone card of 10$ from the 1992/1993 years when the Toronto Blue Jays won the world series.
I can post pics if ppl are interested in seeing.

I collect movies, both DVDs and Laser Discs. I recently purged my DVD collection from 950 titles to currently 300+. I plan to double that number in the next few months. Check out my collection here:

My DVD Library

Also I collect monster toys (Currently I'm focused on Sideshow's Premium line of 1/4 scale monsters), masks, autographs, and Halloween items.

P.S. If you're interested in the DVD catalog software I'm using, its a FREE download at DVD Profiler 2.4. The software is DVD Profiler 2.4, it's a really amazing catalog software.

i collect Nintendo of America game systems. I have a NES, SNES, and Gamecube and Gameboy Pocket, Color, Advance SP, and DS. If anybody has a N64, VirtualBoy, GBA, or Gameboy they dont want, lemme know.
Oh, i also collect Bawls bottles. hehe.

I seem to be an unbuilt model collector.
I have about 300+ unbuilt model kits. Aircraft, Star Trek, Star Wars, Batman, Sailing Ships, some car kits and other sci-fi kits. C57-D, LIS, Galaxy Quest and the list goes on and on.. :p

I also collect swords and computers too. I have 5 computers now ranging from lightning fast to 3 days later and Windows still hasn't loaded fully. I still have my very first computer which was given to me, a Commodore 128. :)

Kenny

I'll pick up the occasional Sideshow 1:6 figure, and sometimes toys if they have really good sculpts.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back