Lego Doctor Who - "The Time of the Doctor" video

BlobVanDam

Sr Member
I don't often get to share my work here, since I lack the practical building skills, but I made a Doctor Who related video that any Who fans should hopefully enjoy. It's the regeneration scene from "The Time of the Doctor", done in the style of a Lego cutscene, all CG of course!

Hope you enjoy it. I'm not one for shameless self promotion, but if you could also give it a like or share, that would be greatly appreciated. I just wanted to share something I've spent so long working on. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
matt-smith-doctor-who.gif

Awesome.. Some amazing skill there, Robert.. You should add the voices to it too..

But now let's get serious ... you know you need to do a version of this now:

And again, voices, singing etc added, would make them so much more powerful..

Then, after that, you can commence on your full movie length project.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/matt-smith-doctor-who.gif

Awesome.. Some amazing skill there, Robert.. You should add the voices to it too..

But now let's get serious ... you know you need to do a version of this now:

*snip*

And again, voices, singing etc added, would make them so much more powerful..

Then, after that, you can commence on your full movie length project.. :p

It took me months just for 3 minutes! I only have so much of my life left! :lol
I don't currently have the equipment or people to add voices to my videos either, and I don't like to reuse the original episode audio like a lot of these Youtube videos do. I used an iPhone mic just for a few of the vocal noises in this video, and even that little bit was problematic.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back