Bucket Finished - Pep Build

RogueTrooper

This Pep build sat on my table for weeks....that's the problem when you are building too many things at once.......so how could I move it on???.....focus on it's "damage"......highlight those aspects as weathering and 'Street Judge' service use.

DSCF5915.jpg

Thats a nice looking pep helmet.
Im still stuck in sanding and car filler mode.

How long did it take you?
In project time and actual time :)

I estimate if I worked on it 8 hours a day and everything dried instantly, then about 3-4 days. But I actually worked on it a little bit every few days over a few months. I intended to finish it as per the movie helmet with the additional red layer and over the back additional layer. But I decided to not do that and weathered it as battle damage instead.

The cost was about $50 in materials and for something that starts out as paper, it's pretty cool.

The sanding is a real pain in the butt but an electric sander makes a huge difference. I rondoed the inside, but if I did it again I would add glass to the front sides.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back