Hasbro Hero Millennium Falcon Modification

I'm not sure if we should be in awe of your dedication or concerned for your mental state but,....DAMN....Ya got skills!!!!!!!!!!Looking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Thanks Jameth

Yep, looking awesome for sure:cool...and I'm certainly not concerned about your mental state since you're churning great updates everytime:D

Na, I think Jameth's right I must be insane!! Thanks Joberg

Great work so far, interested to see how it turns out and how much work it takes.

So am I

what are you gona use for the side walls were the stickers went

I've cut the walls out on the Mandibles,.....I'm going to scratch & kitbash up some details for them,.....gonna cut out the others too

So I finished the Fuel pressure thing & made a mould of it,.....thinking of making a vacuum chamber,.....I had a bit of trouble with bubbles

FuelMaster.jpg

They're not attached yet,....just set on at the minute:

Fuel1.jpg

Fuel2.jpg

Thanks very much for looking

John

Simply amazing attention to detail. I am new to these parts but it still fascinates me how little i know about something when i come here and find the wealth of knowlege!

I have 2 of these Hasbros. I am no where near the skill level in regards to attention to detail and replacing all of these parts as yet! So far i decided i just wanted to weather it and make it grimey (this is the best part of Star Wars!!) So i am here at the moment..

I know it is not to everyones taste, it was my first attempt with a new method of weathering. Its a bit heavy at the moment but my LED lighting makes it look more contrasted... I can also easily remove the weathering as it is literally like space filth in all the crevices :

blogger-image-1336077909.jpg

blogger-image-1733852875.jpg

blogger-image--471366221.jpg

I plan on putting some lighting in and converting the cockpit. A few minor mods unless the parts start coming out of the woodwork, then i may keep going :)

Nick

Attachments

• blogger-image-1733852875.jpg
    blogger-image-1733852875.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 141
Ya know; that looks pretty darn good :)

Simply amazing attention to detail. I am new to these parts but it still fascinates me how little i know about something when i come here and find the wealth of knowlege!

I have 2 of these Hasbros. I am no where near the skill level in regards to attention to detail and replacing all of these parts as yet! So far i decided i just wanted to weather it and make it grimey (this is the best part of Star Wars!!) So i am here at the moment..

I know it is not to everyones taste, it was my first attempt with a new method of weathering. Its a bit heavy at the moment but my LED lighting makes it look more contrasted... I can also easily remove the weathering as it is literally like space filth in all the crevices :

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-...B48GMSplZeU/s640/blogger-image-1336077909.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-...qKKcMmFlsQY/s640/blogger-image-1733852875.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...cLzwH-2wbn4/s640/blogger-image--471366221.jpg

I plan on putting some lighting in and converting the cockpit. A few minor mods unless the parts start coming out of the woodwork, then i may keep going :)

Nick

Thanks very much guys for the comments

Cracker paint job there grimsheeper,....it'll be a good while before mine sees colour!!!

I've been doing a bit of overtime in my work work, so I'm only getting back to whats important now!!:D

So the past couple of days I've been working on the engine nozzles,....I made it from plasticard, tubes & some kit-parts

IMG_1595.jpg

...and I moulded it,.....I need to have 13 of them......3 done

IMG_1596.jpg

I need to drill out some parts & remove the engine section of the Hasbro

IMG_1598.jpg

Thanks very much for looking

John

I love the mods being done to this model! I plan on making the engine as the studio model was made. Just a simple light diffused plastic. The "grill" has never set well with me as it was a CG added bit. Has anyone else gone the actual studio model look of the engines?

Thanks very much for the comments guys

I love the mods being done to this model! I plan on making the engine as the studio model was made. Just a simple light diffused plastic. The "grill" has never set well with me as it was a CG added bit. Has anyone else gone the actual studio model look of the engines?

I know, its a tough decision to make,....but really it comes down to the normal state of this model,.....It'll be sitting wit its lights off 99.9% of the time, so I'd prefer to see some detail on the engines.......but look at this build over at Scale Model Addict

PHOTO_20150203_024108_zps3cce2c05.jpg

PHOTO_20150203_024308_zps1653f9d4.jpg

Nice

J

Yup! The builder must decide just what he is making - a model of the studio model or a model of a Millennium Falcon (fictional beastie & hence open to interpretation...) I think a lot of us saw the fantastic cutaways which showed what looks like a series of 'ejector pipe' looking structures and related that to the 'enhanced' (hrummph!) movie versions. Then off to the Yellow Brick Road, as it were... whatever makes one happy.
R/
Robert

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back