Favorite Paranormal shows....

KrangPrime

Master Member
what do you watch and what is worth watching?

Been with Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures from the start. NEver got into Ghost Hunters International....didn't have the same vibe.

Apart from those two, the only other one I think that has any real sense of 'could possibly be true' is paranormal witness and I think it's called the Haunting on AMC.

The dead files is entertaining, but looks too phony even for reality tv.

what do you enjoy watching?

any experiences yourself?

I enjoy Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures myself although my wife is a much bigger fan of those shows than I am. Of all the paranormal shows out there I find that GH and GA are the most credible although I do take what they say and do on the show with a grain of salt, esp. when it comes to GA. As bad as GA can be with them taking nearly everything as being proof positive evidence of paranormal activity there are worse out there like this one involving a group calling themselves Tennessee Wraith Chasers, even worse is a brand new show called Ghost Chasers (I think) where they talk all about portals and the like and one of the "investigators" is rather easily spooked for someone who's supposed to be a paranormal investigator; I'm sure that there are regular people who have never gone on a single ghost hunt of any kind that would be far less scared on their first hunt than this guy was on his who knows what number of investigation it was for him.

Ghost Adventures and A Haunting are pretty good. I have yet to see Ghost Stalkers, i think i've watched Ghost Asylum once or twice. I rarely watch "regular" tv shows, i like to watch the paranormal stuff most of the time :thumbsup

I enjoyed Ghost Hunters for the first 3-4 years but stopped when they started doing crazy spin offs and specials.

say that when you have an iron fly off a cabinet top and land with a loud crash about 2 feet away at 11:59 when everyone is sleeping ;o)..

Maybe not everyone was sleeping. People are strange, they like to do weird stuff for whatever reasons. Arsonists get a kick out of lighting fires.
People might even make TV shows and script such crazy things for ratings.

Security cameras are cheap these days, multiple angles and 24/7 recording is easy.
Interesting that nobody has ever captured anything yet with multiple cameras given the hundreds of millions of cameras
recording all night as we speak. I also find it interesting that nighttime is when people claim the most for such things in secluded places.
A quart of oil at Walmart doesn't just fly off by itself in front of a two dozen people in line and caught on camera. Nevah gonna happen.

“Throughout history, every mystery ever solved turned out to be Not Magic” ~Tim Minchin

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back