Thor: Ragnarok

This is brilliant. Universal Pictures still holds the rights to solo Hulk movies. So Marvel just found a clever way to incorporate Planet Hulk with Thor to circumvent this. Good job, Marvel!

y but it depends in how far they will use that storyline. Id rather they could spend an entire movie on WWhulk without there having to be another story involved.

IMG_0949.JPG

This is being passed around as Promo Art. Not sure whether or not it's legitimate but I thought it looked pretty damn cool and got me excited for this film again! It's been so long and there are so many superhero movies scheduled it had honestly slipped my mind!

I am so excited for this movie!!! Who's going to be making those swords? I need to paint some. I neeeeed to!

I am so in love with the style they're going for. Hopefully they ditched their washed out aesthetic and let this films colors pops. I really loved Civil War but the color palette they've had going is just disgusting.

Basically I'm saying I hope this leans more towards the Guardian's style, than the Avengers style.

Thor with two swords? Psssshhh King thor used a hammer and sword.

I want to see jarnbjorn. Big *** axe. That would be awesome to see in this movie.

If you are following the new comics, unworthy Thor has a similar haircut, although in the comics it doesn't look like gel in the hair...

Thor with two swords? Psssshhh King thor used a hammer and sword.

I want to see jarnbjorn. Big *** axe. That would be awesome to see in this movie.

If you are following the new comics, unworthy Thor has a similar haircut, although in the comics it doesn't look like gel in the hair...
I wish he would just wear his helmet! The hair makes him look goofy in my opinion.

They look as if they should be in a new mortal Kombat movie or Larping at the park this weekend. Bright colors is the new hottness since GoTG. Still looking forward to the movie tho.., plus to to see Heimdall kick the bucket.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back