New hulkbuster!!!!!

Parachristo

Hello everybody!!!

This is a build of the new suit that just premiered in the Avengers 2/age of Ultron video; HULKBUSTER!!!! I am rapidly building this suit and I am going to make the files available here on the RPF for ALL of you guys to build it as well.

I am going to need some help from you guys though!!!! I need References pictures of this suit. Please post anything thing that you can find. The most difficult pictures to get are good shots of the BACK of the suit.

And I need UNFOLDERS!!!! for Pep and Foam. Unfolding is not an expertise of mine so I would love your help...

Check back often as I work on this project and post new pictures all of the time..
HulkbusterChest1.jpegHulkbusterChest.jpeg
Here is the current level of progress!!!

Attachments

• HulkBuster.jpg
    HulkBuster.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 739
  • hlukbuster.jpg
    hlukbuster.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 665
Last edited:
I went in and captured a bunch of shots from the trailer...

Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 8.58.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-10-23 at 8.59.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-10-23 at 9.00.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-10-23 at 9.00.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-10-23 at 9.04.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-10-23 at 9.06.34 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 8.58.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 8.58.58 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 409
I am definitely going to go in and start modeling the helmet this week. As always I will need someone to unfold my models, and get them ready for the community to build. I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THE AVENGERS 2 RELEASE AS HULKBUSTER!!!

The suit is supposed to be like 9 1/2- 10 foot tall. Thats is at least the scale that I am currently 3d modeling it to. When made in real life I would pull a little of that height out of it to make it wearable.

Here is my current progress so far. I am just modeling the helmet right now. These curves are guidelines that I use to ensure that the form is perfect before I begin surface modeling it. It is SOO MUCH simpler to fix curves, than it is to fix surfaces.

Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 11.32.05 AM.png

Just a question. Does anyone have an idea of the dimentions of this puppy. Height specifically...GM

Just a guess, but with one hand looking to be the same width as the cars wheel (16-18 inches), I'm putting this suit at 14+ft tall.

OK guys I am finishing all of the curves on this helmet and I need some kind of picture of the back of hulkbusters head.... Anybody got anything??? I need shots of the back of this suit!!!

Found this online. Reportedly from Hot Toys, but not positive about that. Hulk buster suit looks a bit too big compared to his size in the trailer.
PH1khqdvRRsO49_1_m.jpg

why isnt there more to see about the Mark 43...
why do they keep this thing such a secret... it aint that special, rigt?
I need a paint scheme!!!! :facepalm

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back