Winter Soldier Cosplay (Custom Design) pic heavy!

STARL0RD

So I am quite a bit late on doing this project it had been on my radar since the Winter Soldier comic came out and I have finally decided to start this project.

Last edited:
Re: Winter Soldier Arm

This is the arm we made!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413895733503.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413895733503.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 230

Okay so I finally finished painting and detail jobs
SSPX00501.jpg

So here was the molding and taping process where I literally sized aluminum foil to my arm and used 3 layers of masking tape and 4 layers of duct tape
SSPX00501.jpgSSPX00321.jpgSSPX00331.jpgSSPX00341.jpgSSPX00351.jpgSSPX00511.jpg

Sorry I forgot to take pictures of me adding the foam to the base but to summarize I basically just freehanded my own personal design onto the craft foam and hot glued it to the mold' I then painted it with a chrome car spay paint and airbrushed the red star onto it

Re: Winter Soldier Cosplay (Custom Design?)

After finishing the arm I decided that I wanted to make the rest of this cosplay as well, with halloween coming up faster than I would like it to, I have to do a make shift version until I finish my full cosplay...I am also contemplating doing my own design....If you have any suggestions please comment I am very open to your help

Re: Winter Soldier Cosplay (Custom Design?)

So I have gathered some reference pictures and I want everyones opinion on them
Winter Soldier Jacket Ref 1.jpgWinter Soldier Mask 2.jpgWinter Soldier Mask Ref 1.jpgWinter Soldier mask.jpgWinter Soldier Ref 1.jpegWinter Soldier Ref 2.jpegWinter Soldier Ref 3.jpgWinter Soldier Ref 4.jpg

Well, my daughter and I are building one for her, and it will be inexpensive and awesome.

I'll race ya. :)

Sorry TheFrankTurk I realized that my comment sounded snide and rude and I just wanted to say sorry and I wish you good luck on your arm! I'm sure it will be amazing.....please post pictures when you are finished!
-STARL0RD

Hi all i'm having trouble deciding what I want it to look like and am in need of some major help so if anybody has any suggestions PLEASE comment! Thank You
-STARL0RD

AWWWWWW! That is sooooo cool, Thanks! I love that but I think I might mix that with the trench coat above in the other reference.....Thanks again Captain Rogers!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back