2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!! :) You can mark me down as received.
Now the true test...can I hold off on opening it until Christmas? So far I only opened the box to confirm it was from my SS and found a nice note confirming it.
I will of course post again when I do.

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!! :) You can mark me down as received.
Now the true test...can I hold off on opening it until Christmas? So far I only opened the box to confirm it was from my SS and found a nice note confirming it.
I will of course post again when I do.

The hardest thing to do is wait for it. I have never been able to make it all the way to Christmas Eve yet. Good Luck Though.

Ill be posting mine on tuesday had Some problems with the production of the item and since we have a national strike tommorow don't want to lose the package in the post system

I just received this:

IMG_1288_zpsf273e41c.jpg

The box was too big to wait until Christmas, so I opened it:

IMG_1289_zpsdce26ddd.jpg

OOoo... looking good! A nice black gift box with a photo of an Imperial Scout Blaster.

IMG_1290_zpscdce63f2.jpg

Yep... a 1:1 scratch-built scout blaster! Wow. It even has a custom card stating it is a Limited Edition 1 of 1! Nice touch.

IMG_1291_zps8a9dd0ff.jpg

IMG_1292_zpsb5af5199.jpg

@Nick K certainly set the bar high for a Secret Santa present. Thanks so much, Nick! This blaster will certainly be a prized member of my SW collection.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Last edited:
Parts ordered now on to locating specialty tools and begin prepping artwork.

683px-Duct-tape.jpg

This is a great Tape. Have you heard it?

Attachments

• 683px-Duct-tape.jpg
    683px-Duct-tape.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 54
The hardest thing to do is wait for it. I have never been able to make it all the way to Christmas Eve yet. Good Luck Though.

Thanks, although I'm starting to have my doubts that I'll be able to make it that long. I feel like the box is calling to me. Is that normal? Should I be worried? ;) I will do my best to hold fast!

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet blaster!

I got a package from Santa today! He seems to have moved south though. I have not decided whether to open it or not. Whatever it is is heavy.

Well I have everything, Just need to ship it out. Probably going to ship it after the holiday....post office is open on black Friday right?

So I went ahead and assumed (I know, but it turns out I was kind of correct) that the actual gift would be wrapped I went ahead and opened my box. Turns out there were four individual packages inside along with a card. Definitely overkill.
Card 1.jpgCard 2.jpgGifts.jpg

Almost immediately I thought, "I'll open one a week!". Gift #1 is a Tardis key.
Gift 1.jpg

If #3 is what I think it is I actually could have used it a couple weeks ago at a football game.

Thank you in advance for the rest of the collection Santa!

Some incredible stuff so far, I hope me recipient likes what I made them.

I posted to my secret Santa today, so should hopefully receive by weekend.

I was meant to add a note to it to (but forgot) so apo!ogies for that.

I still can't believe how many have already received/opened their gifts, I'm definitely a little jealous :lol

No matter when I receive mine I will be waiting until Christmas Eve to open it, as that's when my family and I get together to exchange gifts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back