2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill have to wait for the 7th before i can open it myself ill be away for work till then gf is going to notify if any Packages arrive ;)

I'm on my way to Angola assisting tankers to moore on a buoy

So another day passes as I come home no box, at about 7:15pm there is a knock on the door, I look out and it is a rental van but two packages on the porch, ones the wife's the other is mine, I am excited, I have been waiting for two secret santa's one is here, I open it up and it is wrapped in plane white paper, I still don't know what site it is from, what the hell, I open it up and it is a dl44 I think RTOJ or ESB I am not sure, I am so stoked, this 49 year old grandpa is so happy with the gift I was aiming it shooting it making laser sounds phew, phew only to turn around to find my 17 year old daughter recording me on her phone, laughing at me, she said her mother said I was acting like my grandson. I haven't had so much fun in a long time, thank you Santa. If I can figure out how to post a picture using my 1st gen Ipad or my iPhone 5 I will or if someone could, I would email a pic to them. Guys this was great, I needed this as tomorrow marks the year anniversary of my mothers passing. Thank you guys the RPF is great!

:cry That is a super gift! (I'm a youngster still, 39, but I'd be playing with it, too!)

I understand anticipation. My dad got me a dremel set for Christmas to help with my modeling, but I am traveling to Mississippi before I can see him... So I have a week now, to fantasize about all the cool things I can make! :facepalm

My package arrived today! My SS went a tad overboard, yeah!

Star Wars T-shirt, cuff links, and ice tray. Batman tie is very cool and understated. Golf balls and lucky clover tool. Bling dice valve caps and a Blu-Ray of DOFP. Wow! Merry Christmas!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418920581.418743.jpg

Incase you did not figure out from the note and the mention of being a hotrodder I was ur SS vader. Glad you liked the gifts and the theme I went with

You can mark me as received! Picked up the package from the Post Office today- it's really hard to fight the temptation but I'm going to try to wait until Christmas to open it!

I'm getting a little nervous that my package have got lost....but still it just 11 days since i posted it and its the busiest month of the year for the postal service.

Hey tdk83, i just wanted to say thanks for the rather awesome gift (a joker card from the end of batman begins in a very nice frame). I saw the wrapped presents a few pages back and as a fellow massive batman fan hoped it was mine.

I will upload photos the first chance I get, just wanted to let you know it arrived.

Thanks again.

I posted my present this morning :)

The weather and my timetable haven't been kind, so I didn't end up making my gift :(
I ended up posting the backup present - which is still cool! (I think anyway :p).

Sent mine out on Monday via Priority Mail. Tracking shows that it is en route. Will likely be delivered tomorrow.

I just noticed I'm marked as sent on the list, but I have also received my gift, just haven't opened it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back