Dutch comiccon end of march

As being part of 'De Stripdagen' organisation ... I've heard there were all kinds of powerplays going on backstage ... with organisers being ditched and replaced ... so perhaps try contacting them again ... once more?

Chaim

I think that there were some shifts in management indeed. We've been in contact again with them, and they seem to reply to mails much easier now.

Okay, I just send an email ... in Dutch ... with some info about therpf.com and asking for a reply. Fingers crossed now!

Chaim

Okay, I just send an email ... in Dutch ... with some info about therpf.com and asking for a reply. Fingers crossed now!

Chaim

I was THE one who did iT at first ;) no reply ( in dutch and english ) im from Belgium they asked if we wanted to come when we were at Facts

Thanks stargatefan1988 I truly believe you did all you could. But it's good to have another or several attempts and even talk them into free admission tickets for their lack of communication, don't you agree? Well I send a message via the website and another directly into their email ... I did mention F.A.C.T.S. since I knew you guys were there ... I had no idea you were contacted by some from the organisation, who might have been replaced already ... so let's see what happens next. If nothing else ... I'll try to get the phone numbers of those in charge with some Force. Me se not so given up so easy ;)

Chaim

Thanks stargatefan1988 I truly believe you did all you could. But it's good to have another or several attempts and even talk them into free admission tickets for their lack of communication, don't you agree? Well I send a message via the website and another directly into their email ... I did mention F.A.C.T.S. since I knew you guys were there ... I had no idea you were contacted by some from the organisation, who might have been replaced already ... so let's see what happens next. If nothing else ... I'll try to get the phone numbers of those in charge with some Force. Me se not so given up so easy ;)

Chaim

good im still home that weekend so if needed i can get a hotel in an other city and still organise the table

just need a heads up of who is bringing what;)

If we get display space I'll be there with a couple of finished Studio Scale models and a couple of WIP studio scale models. I'm also working on some props, but not sure they'll be ready
I would like to work on some stuff at the display if we have to space for it. It has really been a showstopper at the last couple of shows if one or two of us are working on some WIP projects at the Con :)

Too bad my cannon is broken, otherwise I could get it for the booth as well. Although, maybe I can repair it a little....

Good news. DCC has confirmed that we have a table :D
Apparently they've replied my emails several times. For some reason I haven't gotten their replies

I'll get info on how big the table is, con pass' and such ASAP

Well I'm glad they did .. because I haven't received any replies sofar. I hope things will work out from now on :)

Chaim

Awesome !! Kroko if you can forward THE mails you get would be great ill get the banner ironed ;) and Some STUFF finished :p

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back