Toronto comicon Dec 14, 2014?

Murdoch

Sr Member
I had googled comicon for March 2015, and had a popup for Dec. anyone have any additional info on this. It's at the Convention Centre one day only...GM

I've been to it before. It was simply a few merch vendors, lots of comicbook vendors and a few artists.
Are you saying that there was no props? Was it worth the trip. I live 20mins away and i was looking for a couple of Zelda type things for Christmas gifts for my daughter...GM

Are you saying that there was no props? Was it worth the trip. I live 20mins away and i was looking for a couple of Zelda type things for Christmas gifts for my daughter...GM

If you are looking for merchandise, I think this is a good place as it would save you travelling to stores looking for what you'd like to get. I went back in 2012 and it was 1 room, mostly dominated by Comics. But it sounds like it's expanded quite a bit. I'd give it a try, unless you find the gifts before it happens.

There's more info up on the site now. If you still have your pass from FanEx you get in free! I'll probably go to take a look. Don't think I'll wear a costume though.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back