"Supernatural" Season 10

Kerr Avon

Master Member
I've got to say that I'm really digging this season so far, more than last season. Jensen Ackles is really doing great with the evil demon acting, truly having gone to a dark place instead of his regular character.

Also, is it just me or is Castiel driving around in the same car that Michael Landon drove around in "Highway to Heaven?" Nice touch there.

I don't think so. She is likely just a teaser for what's to come. I am surprised they wrapped up Dean being a demon so early. But obviously it's not really over, cause if Dean dies again he will return as a demon as long he has the mark of Cain.

In the prior episode it was both amusing and sad seeing Crowley reminiscing his good old days with Dean. I am looking forward to see how they handle their dynamic from now on.

I'm really curious as to how they are going to end the series. Kill Sam and Dean off? Let them ride off into the sunset after closing off hell? Have them keep fighting the good fight?

I could see a bunch of different ways, I just don't know what would be most satisfying to me.

Well, I would hope that it'd be a final climactic, wipe all monsters from the Earth spell/artifact thing. Then yeah, let them retire. I'd like to see Dean go back and meet Ben and Lisa again for the first time, and Sam go back to college or something similar.

Also, the guy who played their father says he wants to come back for the final episode too.

The series had a five year plan that saw Sam become an evil pawn and Dean forced to fight him. Now we're at ten, and I'd not be surprised if they flipped that dynamic. The Mark of Cain is still welded to Dean (which will obviously be problematic), and if Lucifer were to escape (or be freed by demons who believe Crowley is a joke - which would actually be a valid story beat), perhaps he could wield influence on the being with the Mark? So Dean winds up at Lucifer's side, and Sam and Castiel - and Crowley, in a desperate attempt to cover his ass and maintain control over his dominion - have to stop them. It's not illogical.

The woman at the end of the episode is a powerful witch, and interviews with producers suggest that witchcraft will be a focus of the season.

It's not illogical.
Since when does 'Logic' apply..? Never....Not 10 year ago. Not now....Open the cage . Throw Lucy in . Grab a six pac of your favorite brew and some buffalo wings. Check your brain at the door and enjoy the mayhem. AND THAT AN ORDER...And have a nice day....

"Fan Fiction" was a lot of fun, though I have to say the surprise appearance of Chuck was really sweet. Does that make it canon that he still exists somewhere? It tends to lend even more credence that he IS God if he can just show up for the play.

I was tearing up a little when the girls started singing Carry On Wayward Son. Nice nod to Adam, reminding us that his fate is still unresolved.

Though a new prophet is only chosen when the old one dies, it still could be possible that Chuck is brought back since Kevin is no more. Though many have speculated Chuck to be God for quite sometime now, I still don't consider it to be true.

i wonder what the bit about the lost winchester brother still in purgatory with satan was about. was that part of her fan fiction ending, or is that actually a thing?

No, Adam was very much part of the TV show. The half brother to the brothers, he was the vessel to Michael at the end of season 5 and was trapped in The Cage ever since. Supposedly, his soul has been shredded by Satan and Michael since they are trapped there too.

No, Adam was very much part of the TV show. The half brother to the brothers, he was the vessel to Michael at the end of season 5 and was trapped in The Cage ever since. Supposedly, his soul has been shredded by Satan and Michael since they are trapped there too.
boy, i looked it up, i completely forgot about him. well it was a couple of years ago xD

Caught up to the new episode and glad to see Charlie again. Damn that was good, I teared up a little. Okay maybe more than a little.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back