Suicide Squad

I'm willing to bet that the makeup will be augmented in post.

It looks very good, but when you stick that much rubber on someone's face, it just doesn't move naturally. They'll most likely give it a little bit of a helping hand, which I'm personally fine with... So long as it isn't over done.

The "practical vs CGI" argument really is a dead one, considering just how frequently they cross paths in this day and age. :)

The worst CGI is when they get the lighting/coloring wrong, a lot of bad CGI turns out to look grey like the entire thing is colored in a matte tint and just screams Toy Story. But if they can make the old school Godzilla films with practical suits, then Croc can definitely work on screen

Except that Godzilla always moved and looked like a man in a rubber suit, plus a suit tends to limit you to human proportions unless you're going for something completely alien like the Alien Queen from Aliens or Jabba in RotJ and you can put 2 or more people in the suit.

828032ace16c9d8e4854bcc219ae29c1.jpgd7c45e71a934d5aff47a7917be20e4de.jpg

So apparently Ayer, Kinnaman and Jai Courtney all got SKWAD tattoos..those are they only ones I know of ATM. Will Smith did Kinnaman's, Robbie did Ayers and I don't know who did Jai's.

As a man with a few questionable tattoos himself.. I feel like it would be very hypocritical for me to judge so I'm not going to. I may facepalm a few times though for good measure.

Last edited:
View attachment 516779View attachment 516780

So apparently Ayer, Kinnaman and Jai Courtney all got SKWAD tattoos..those are they only ones I know of ATM. Will Smith did Kinnaman's, Robbie did Ayers and I don't know who did Jai's.

:facepalm

As a man with a few questionable tattoos himself.. I feel like it would be very hypocritical for me to judge... But man.. I just.. :facepalm

So they get a tattoo commemorating an event of making this pretty big movie together, something most people on these boards will never experience, where they probably bonded over horrendous work hours and challenges.

And you find issue with this? They don't have to worry about tattoos when looking for jobs - they can be edited out or incorporated into stories now.

What's the issue here? "Oh no, I regret this tattoo I got back when I earnt hundreds of thousands of dollars acting in a comic book film"

Ha. Everyone is so quick to be offended on this board these days....

Crack a joke and everyone loses their mind.

Nothing to see people, back to movie discussion....

Harleys Makeup is actually very well done now that I can see it up close.. the cut looks pretty fake, but close enough.

Last edited:
So they get a tattoo commemorating an event of making this pretty big movie together, something most people on these boards will never experience, where they probably bonded over horrendous work hours and challenges.

And you find issue with this? They don't have to worry about tattoos when looking for jobs - they can be edited out or incorporated into stories now.

What's the issue here? "Oh no, I regret this tattoo I got back when I earnt hundreds of thousands of dollars acting in a comic book film"
Gonna need a lot of concealer if they do that for every film they have fun on... :p

--Jonah

I'm not offended chief - just putting my opinion across on your comments. Definitely missing where your "joke" is though...? :D

And agreed, haha, but the point still stands!

Definitely different. But I like what Empire says about him, that he actually runs his business pretty successfully and is pretty smart. Which explains the fake lambo (i know the kit they used is nowhere near as expensive as a real exotic sports car, but I'm willing to bet we're supposed to believe it is an expensive exotic sports car, while the production saved a few bucks) and fancy and flashy stuff.
mv0xug.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back