Suicide Squad

I hope he doesn't have too much green screen to do, because his whole scalp is gonna disappear otherwise :lol Seriously, I suppose it will be toned down after the filters and color correction applied to the final product. Or so I hope, because that's really flashy !

On the side note, I hope this time around the joker has his laughing gaz, done right it could be really terrifying.

Last edited:
Was really hoping they wouldn't go the Dark Knight Returns route with Joker. Really don't like that version. Looks like they are, though.

Was really hoping they wouldn't go the Dark Knight Returns route with Joker. Really don't like that version. Looks like they are, though.

Well they better add some mass to Leto because the clown prince of crime was pretty stocky in the comic

Well they better add some mass to Leto because the clown prince of crime was pretty stocky in the comic

I did hear Leto was working out to add weight for his role, not sure how much he has put on though, he still looks a bit slim in his videos and pics that have been up lately

i don't think Leto needs to be physically imposing. Just loose cannon his personality and his fighting style needs to be super dirty, and I think Leto will do Joker some justice.

Anything with David Ayer is going to be a bit more gritty. I think it looks amazing! :D

JaredLetoJoker.jpg

I'll still see the movie, I'm just not excited over the Joker anymore. I dont mind the tattoos except for the face. I think it takes away a little bit. I have always thought this was cool though

1435520-243587_181425_joker.jpg

This is garbage. DC really just doesn't get it lately. They got it right with the Nolan trilogy because Nolan gets it and is a true fan. This is just garbage that's trying way too hard to catch up to Marvel in any way they can. They're trying to hit the lotto twice with the joker and it's just ****. There is a reason Tom Hardy walked away from this movie.

I'm trying real hard to keep an open mind about this.

I was firmly against Ledger before I saw TDK, and he turned out to be the best part of that movie.

It's hard not to come to a quick, negative conclusion, but one picture really doesn't mean anything.

This is my new quote.. Totally ****ing nails my thoughts.

I don't really see The Joker going to the local Tatoo parlor and sitting still for a few hours while he gets inked up. And someone who get "damaged" tattooed on thier forehead is someone just trying really to hard to make you THINK that he's crazy.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back