Tony Stark

From what I've seen based off the films my guess would be some kind of expensive looking suit. You could probably take a look at stills from the film for style and colours.

A t-shirt with the arc reactor shining through is another option.
iron-man-3-trailer.jpg

1978 Black Sabbath t-shirt though the arc reactor isn't lit up for several shots when he's wearing it :unsure

Fullscreen+capture+252012+54917+PM.jpg

I dressed up as Stark for Halloween at work last year, and it was relatively simple. I got a simple LED tap light from Home Depot, and printed out a template of the arc reactor onto some thick card stock, cut it out, then taped it to the light. I got an AC/DC t-shirt (though, as Deric posted above, Black Sabbath works too), then used an elastic strap to fasten the light to my chest beneath the t-shirt, which was worn over a long-sleeve t-shirt. My job doesn't allow facial hair, but I did find an interesting alternative. I took an ordinary tea bag and emptied it into a bowl, then applied hair wax to the area around my mouth and sprinkled the ground tea leaves onto the wax. You can sculpt and "shave" it pretty easily with a butter knife. Use some more of the hair wax to get the Tony Stark hairdo and you're set.

IMG_0888.JPGIMG_1562.JPG

Hey Armored Avenger, have you heard of this youtuber called Dalilomo? He just posted a video on dressing as Tony Stark for Halloween. However, it requires you to waste your phone's battery.
~Kabiko1

My husband has about at least 10 versions of Tony Stark
Cave Stark IM1
DSC_2833E2tsrs.jpg
Jericho Stark IM1
DSC_3534E2rs.jpg
Black Sabbath Stark -Avengers
DSC_5010E2rs.jpg
Hospital Stark IM3
DSC_1334E2rs.jpg
Falke Stark IM3
DSC_5719E2rs.jpg
Mandarin Mansion Raid Stark/Home Depot Stark IM3
DSC_9181E2jpg.jpgDSC_9184E2jpg.jpg

He has some versions from IM2 but I don't have any pics on my computer

Anyway this can give you a bit of a idea how to dress up as Tony Stark LOL!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back