Dallas Comic Con 2014 - oct. 17-18 - Looking for attendee for help

Phaestoz

Hello, I'm currently looking for someone who will be attending Dallas comic con this coming weekend to take a few pictures of a prop that might be there.

http://dallascomiccon.com/

The actor Paul McGann will be at the convention every day and I was hoping somebody could get some good photos of some of the details on his sonic screwdriver so that I can make my replica more accurate.

The details in specific are:

This screw (circled in red below), I'm not sure on the type of screw and if its going through a piece that is connected to the raised area above it
reference1.jpgreference 2.jpg

The area above the button (circled in red below), It looks like there are ridges running down either side of the button, it looks like there could be two per side but I'm not sure
reference 3.jpg

Finally (the picture that would be the best) both sides of the thinner fins around the crystal, preferably the side circled in blue above, but both would be nice.

If its possible for anyone to snap a decent picture of any of these details it would be greatly appreciated, unfortunately I'm not 100% sure he will even have it with him at the event, but I do believe he brings it to some.

Other than that, feel free to use the thread as a general "who's going" type thread.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back