Done / Completed TASM2 Suit Kit *closed*

Re: TASM2 - Screen Printed Suit UPDATE: Brick Printing Finalized*

Can't wait for this! Just wondering if the material has a shiny look to
It?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it does, that is the point of the endeavor.

Thank you, Tornadoboy. As RiotJavelin said, we are printing on nylon content. I have a guy who will test out how well the webbing will line up after it is sewn so stay tuned everyone.

Not exactly an update however it will aid me in creating the perfect webs.

I managed to get hold of an unused screen production print of the Amazing Spider-Man 2 gloves

mRl8UJC.jpg

8OfIUo0.jpg

NpjvD9g.jpg

The webs look a lot like El Fett's ink but there is a very noticeable glimmer coming from it when light hits it

No idea how you managed that, but thats awesome!

EDIT: never mind found them on ronsmovieprops, did you manage to get the chest as well, as that seems to be reserved too

No idea how you managed that, but thats awesome!

EDIT: never mind found them on ronsmovieprops, did you manage to get the chest as well, as that seems to be reserved too

I'll be getting the chest piece sometime later.

Sent private messages to those who sent a down payment regarding the halt of the web printing.

any updates???this went dormant quick..

I have a lot of updates which I cannot share at the moment.

Many of which I cannot post at the moment but my pattern is done. I have all the unused production pieces from the studio and I am using it as reference to perfect my own pattern.

your not selling complete sewn suits , but kits right .. i have a question if you sell kits with webs on them already how would people take care of the seam lines where webbing meets webbing?

your not selling complete sewn suits , but kits right .. i have a question if you sell kits with webs on them already how would people take care of the seam lines where webbing meets webbing?

This was the question I had in mind too

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

People have usually basted two pieces before sewing them that way they can ensure the lines meet up. I hope that answers your question.

Yuri posted a video of his:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOVeqJqMZ6Q

Yes, but he cover the seams with urethane webbing afterwards, we can't if we sew the suit with the webbing already printed

Yes, but he cover the seams with urethane webbing afterwards, we can't if we sew the suit with the webbing already printed

Basting is all I can say. I have most of the production pieces and from what I can observe, some of the webbing sort of "digs in" to the seam. I'm guessing it might take a really skilled seamstress.

As some of you have read in our email, it is now confirmed that I will not be able to screenprint the high density webs and spider anymore. Since I can't offer high density webbing anymore, you could puff paint the web lines after the suit is sewn.

Basting is all I can say. I have most of the production pieces and from what I can observe, some of the webbing sort of "digs in" to the seam. I'm guessing it might take a really skilled seamstress.

As some of you have read in our email, it is now confirmed that I will not be able to screenprint the high density webs and spider anymore. Since I can't offer high density webbing anymore, you could puff paint the web lines after the suit is sewn.

So the webbing will be printed, but 2D? Sounds good to me.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back