What props would you like to 3D print?

NicoMMF

Hey guys,

I work at MyMiniFactory a platform for free 3D printable models, and as we often add some nice cosplay models to our website, I'd like to hear your opinion on what you guys would want us to design for you.

I've browsed the forum and read a few topics and saw that there were a few makers here, sharing props with the community, so we think that it would be better if we could design cool props that are not available yet, but that you guys would be interested in.

I already made a topic about our StarLord props here, if you want to see some of the things we have. There also is a props & costumes category on our website that you can feel free to browse.

So, please, tell us what you would like us to upload on our platform.

Any feedback is also welcome!

Hey Nick,
A few things I'd like to see:
- Exact replica of the command key from "Man of Steel"
- Exact replica of the copper bones key from "Goonies"
- Exact replica of the Mayan coin from "Pirates of the Caribbean
- Two piece model of the Green Lantern ring from the recentish live-action movie
- Replica of the Philosopher/Sorcerer's stone from Harry Potter
- Multi-piece model of the d'k tag dagger from Star Trek

Okay, I'll push this to our designers and I'll update you if they decide to work on it.

Don't hesitate to add a picture of what you're talking about as it can save me a lot of time (I'm familiar with most of this stuff but not everything :D )

No problem Nico. Here's what items I'm talking about:

Command key from "Man of Steel"
Man of Steel Command Key.jpg

Copper bones key from "Goonies"
Copper Bones.jpg

Mayan coin from "Pirates of the Caribbean
POTC Coin Front & Back.jpg

Two piece model of the Green Lantern ring from the recentish live-action movie (picture used from a post by a fellow RPF'er)
Green Lantern Movie Ring Prop.jpg

Replica of the Philosopher/Sorcerer's stone from Harry Potter
Philosopher's Stone.jpg

Multi-piece model of the d'k tag dagger from Star Trek (so that one can be created that opens and closes the blades)
Klingon D'k tahg.jpg

No problem Nico. Here's what items I'm talking about:

Command key from "Man of Steel"
View attachment 393983

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:124526

And I printed it out and painted it, shown here

http://www.therpf.com/f77/kryptonian-command-key-3d-printed-220551/

It came out quite well.

Not sure on "exact" but it's good enough for me, the original designer has my thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys,

I work at MyMiniFactory a platform for free 3D printable models, and as we often add some nice cosplay models to our website, I'd like to hear your opinion on what you guys would want us to design for you.

I've browsed the forum and read a few topics and saw that there were a few makers here, sharing props with the community, so we think that it would be better if we could design cool props that are not available yet, but that you guys would be interested in.

I already made a topic about our StarLord props here, if you want to see some of the things we have. There also is a props & costumes category on our website that you can feel free to browse.

So, please, tell us what you would like us to upload on our platform.

Any feedback is also welcome!

Great website guys, I'll be checking it out and printing stuff soon most likely! Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

As a suggestion (but by no way an expectation) - a 3D printable Hulkbuster Armour (Avengers 2 style) as a figurine would be extremely cool - I am under no illusions to the amount of 3D work involved for that of course. I'll come up with simpler suggestions soon!

Hey, thanks for all the suggetions, it had been a while I hadn't visited this thread!

I can't guarantee we're gonna model those but I transmit every suggestion to the guys who take the decisions on what we want to do, so keep sending them ;)

Hey, thanks for all the suggetions, it had been a while I hadn't visited this thread!

I can't guarantee we're gonna model those but I transmit every suggestion to the guys who take the decisions on what we want to do, so keep sending them ;)

I've just signed up, and submitted a simple bridge model I completed a few nights ago for a friend - if it is accepted, I believe I will earn a credit?

I also tried to leave feedback, but this option only led to a "contact us" form? How can I earn more credits other than buying them?

What kind of feedback did you want to leave? You can add comments at the bottom of the pages of the items you've downloaded and leave a feedback there.

If it's a general feedback about the whole website, fill the "contact us" form :D

And yeah, you'll get a credit if your model is accepted!

What kind of feedback did you want to leave? You can add comments at the bottom of the pages of the items you've downloaded and leave a feedback there.

If it's a general feedback about the whole website, fill the "contact us" form :D

And yeah, you'll get a credit if your model is accepted!

I wanted to know how I could earn credit by giving feedback, your site stipulates that this is a way to earn credit?

Here's a few more great 3D Print prop ideas:

Golden Fertility Idol from Indiana Jones and The Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Indiana-Jones-And-The-Raiders-Of-The-Lost-Ark-Golden-Fertility-Idol-2.jpg

Multi-Piece Noisy Cricket from MIB
RCP%20PROPS%20100.jpg

Multi-Piece Neuralyzer from MIB (maybe with ability to add spring and LED lights to make it close to original)
neuralyzer.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back