Rocket Raccoon Rifle (1:1?) 3D print **Finished**

Taff83

Sr Member
Had this render for a while now thanks to a certain RPF member who did this as commission work for me, I have been printing on small scale to ensure everything looks ok, so far so good! So I have begun printing in what I think is 1:1 scale.

Some people might be interested in this some might not so would be good to hear your thoughts incase I do decide to do a limited run in the future however I have no molding/casting experience so still unsure at this point.

FYI - this is not a sales thread or an interest thread this is solely to get feedback on a passionate prop I have been trying to bring to life, if I hear on here enough positive things then I will be thinking about doing a limited run.

Anyway hope you like the project! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412773677.807001.jpg

Last edited:
Rocket Raccoon Rifle (1:1?) 3D print

So far..ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412797257.354473.jpg some clean up work needed but not a problem, still working on the size so this might not be final print, I still have 1 more section of the body to add on then the barrel cover to make it up to final length. It's placed on top of two A4 for your reference

Re: Rocket Raccoon Rifle (1:1?) 3D print

that is awesome, I hope you go forward with this :) oh, and Im so jealous, I wish I had a 3d printer...

that is awesome, I hope you go forward with this :) oh, and Im so jealous, I wish I had a 3d printer...

Thanks, definitely going forward, 3D printer is only printing this at the moment, due to the size of the prints it is taking longer than expected but it is what it is :)

Small update - trigger printed but final body piece has been a nightmare, woke up at 2pm to find my spool had broken into pieces and the print only half complete, they are the encounters with 3D printers though I guess.. Anyway I'm printing it again after making a new spool but have placed it on A4 again for reference, it's a great size I think :)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412858841.295397.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412858854.817250.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome! I would love a 1:1 Rocket Rifle! :thumbsup

It's starting to take shape more and more each day :)

Barrel's and coverImageUploadedByTapatalk1413009381.381442.jpg

Also did my first ever render, I thought it was best to keep this as screen accurate as possible so made up the logo/badge on the stock. Think it came out ok? The 3 stripes I had no joy so will add them later.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413017216.362713.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413017144.476268.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413017155.590517.jpg

Last edited:

My printer is suffering however after stripping the extruder and some soldering, it's back up and running again.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413402052.212112.jpg

Looking fantastic!

Any chance you're thinking of making the 3d stl files available for others? My gf cosplays as Rocket and I'd love to surprise her at Christmas.....

Need to get back onto this, it's just sitting in a box gathering dust.. It's not forgotten about so watch for an update hopefully soon :)

Last edited:

Wanted to hold off posting anything but thought a pic or two would show this is still active, spending a lot of time making sure each piece is super smooth, still a work in progress these parts but let's you all see how it's going so far :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424773283.266358.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424773302.698444.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424773353.358078.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back