Pepakura cutting with Silhouette Cameo, tip

Chaklagor

I have had some issues with my printer and the registration marks. The biggest issue was that I was loosing a ton of cutting space, in what I am assuming is that my standard desktop printer simply can not print large enough for the capabilities of the Pepakura Viewer program. Below are some tips that might help you if you were having the same problems I was.

First, Pepakura Designer specifications:

Open Designer and go to the print and paper settings. Change settings to how I have mine below. Page should look like second picture.
1.png2.png

Second, Pepakura Viewer for Silhouette Cameo specifications:

Open Viewer and go to registration marks. Change settings to how I have mine below. Page should look like second picture.
3.png8.png

Next, hit print, then properties. After that, change "Printer Paper Size" from Letter 8.5"x11" to Letter 8.5"x14". Change remaining settings to how I have mine below. When entering the preview, you should see a large gap underneath what you are wanting to print. This is correct.
4.png5.png6.png7.png

Finally. this is what you should have...
output_zpse6ue9mnf.jpg
Keep calm, and carry on...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back