Judge Death Helmet and Face Mask

DirtyGoblin

First post!

I first got into Judge Dredd maybe six or seven years ago. I was at a convention hoping to get Brian Bolland to autograph my copy of The Killing Joke. The fellow next in line had a bunch of 2000AD comics and was super excited to introduce me to the world of Mega-City One. In particular he had with him the Dredd vs. Death storyline and it was definitely Judge Death's design that made me an instant fan. So in honour of October 1st being the Day of Dredd I wanted to share something I just completed a couple weeks ago.

This thing was way harder than I thought it'd be, I ended up going through three different helmets before I got to this one. Lots of stupid mistakes but I'm learning from them. I still need to add some sort of padding to the interior to make it more comfortable to wear. Any thoughts and criticism would be welcome! I've gotta get better somehow after all.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 231
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 232
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 279
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 351
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 503
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back