Lost In Space Laser Rifles

cyberpred

Sr Member
Here are 2 Laser Rifles patterned after the Lost In Space ones.

A Rack is also included. Will be mounting these in the next week.

Will look great in my Ship.

Cary RiflesDone.jpg

RifleRack.jpg

Cary

Last edited:
Re: Lasers

Sorry I came in late. First chance I got to see these. Looks very retro, which is something I like. Is the primary part of this, the "barrel", a PVC pipe by any chance?

Just spotted it! Love it as well! Any making-of pics? Looks like two lovely blaster, and the rack really sets them off to best advantage. :thumbsup

Looks fantastic!!! I love the idea of the rack for display. I'd love to see some progress pics if you have them too.

Maybe if you add more that "lasers" to the thread title, people who likes Lost in space will check it out?....

Well I came here looking for Laser stuff thought maybe it was some integration of lasers with something.
I think a title update would work - you got some cool stuff in here but like Contec said maybe the right group is just not seeing it.

Also go add LASERS to the room it would be epic !

Very cool. I have always been a fan of the weapons from this series, my favorite being the season two and on pistol. I keep meaning to try and build one but I never get around to it.

Don't worry about people not commenting either. I posted a large gremlin mod I did a few months back and it had 300 views and a single comment. It's the internet, people are flaky.

Last edited:
The Twin Laser Rifles and Gun Rack are an AWESOME addition to to your collection theater!

Complete scratch builds are cool!

Thanks for sharing the Build pics - very interesting.

image.jpgJust got the season 2 laser pistol what color silver do you image.jpgimage.jpgthink wod look good? Same as the rifles?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back