XXXG-01Wf Wing Gundam Fenice Ver. Ka (Custom Made Master Grade Model)

ironmaided

Sr Member
Just wanted to share my Custom Master Grade 1:100 Gundam Model kit, XXXG-01Wf Wing Gundam Fenice Ver. Ka

It is inspired from the XXXG-01Wf Wing Gundam Fenice from the anime Gundam Build Fighters

Wing_Gundam_Fenice_-_Front.jpg

I used a Bandai Wing Gundam EW (Ver. Ka) for this, I was supposed to use the MG TV Version of Wing Gundam but I can't find a kit near my area so I used the EW kit as a base.

This is the version 1 of the custom build

op09c2.jpg

I didn't customized the right shoulder on this version, and as you can see, the paint job resembles both the Italian Flag and 7-eleven colors. The chest is lit up via a small green led and powered by 3 button cell/batteries. The annoying wires are need to be fixed and needed to add a switch somewhere on the energy pack on the back. Also alot of nub clean up is needed.

3498612.jpg

2sb8t41.jpg

fwjdef.jpg

More pictures of the Ver. 1

ic4kkx.jpg

33dv85h.jpg

1055cg6.jpg

ftf2p0.jpg

20b080k.jpg

And here is the version 1.1, a little upgrade of the version 1, I custom build the right shoulder armor to imitate the ones on the anime version of Fenice (see pic above)

2mo77yr.jpg

20uy7hs.jpg

1zv3dvs.jpg

This is my first customized Gunpla/Gundam Model kit. And I think I did a pretty good job on it. This serves as a stress reliever for me, at least this is something that far from costume building. :) Thanks for viewing!

Quite nice indeed. I can't tell from the pictures, but did you use 2 left wings or are they just the left and right wings?

Looking really good, it must have taken alot of patience. Man that's alot of little decals, these kits have come a long way since the mid 90s. I bought a couple of Perfect Grade kids and a master grade to tinker with. Amazingly they're cheaper now than ever before for japanese kits thanks to the internet.

Quite nice indeed. I can't tell from the pictures, but did you use 2 left wings or are they just the left and right wings?

Thanks! I used the left and right wings, I custom made a peg connection on the left wing for the right wing to be attached. Looks good but it has weight issues specially with the "fabulous" pose.

Looking really good, it must have taken alot of patience. Man that's alot of little decals, these kits have come a long way since the mid 90s. I bought a couple of Perfect Grade kits and a master grade to tinker with. Amazingly they're cheaper now than ever before for japanese kits thanks to the internet.

It took me 3 days just to make the wing unit, since it is custom made. Also the right shoulder is a pain in the neck, since I'm not use to build something small like this (even though this kit is a 1:100 Master Grade Model).

I only had one Perfect Grade kit (Wing Gundam Zero Custom) and alot of Master Grade and High Grade kits, my stress reliever every time I get burnt out of ironman builds :lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back