New CFO review on starwarshelmets.com

I got a CFO Stormtrooper helmet a few years ago and its a great piece to have. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a ROTJ helmet.

What are the differences between the Oakley mould helmet and the production derived mould helmet? I always thought CFO helmets were all the same.

What are the differences between the Oakley mould helmet and the production derived mould helmet? I always thought CFO helmets were all the same.

The Oakley derived helmet is more ESB background looking its a little sharper but still has that Jedi look. The JoeR one in the review is true Rotj looking.
I also have an unreleased ESB MKII Background to throw into the mix but it won't be ready for use until next year when I'm in my new workshop.

Thanks for the review feedback guys - I'm really starting to get back into the swing of things again.

I was extremely impressed with what Sskunky/CfO has done. Despite owning numerous ANH and ESB Stormtrooper helmets over the years, this is my first RotJ. Ironically I've actually handled numerous original Stormtrooper helmets but never a replica. So this had a lot to live up to - and I'm pleased to say it certainly did that.

Here's a pic that really sums up this helmet...

CfO_Storm_Helm_RotJ_102.JPG

So after the RS Prop Masters ANH and ESB and now this CfO RotJ - I think its fair to say that we prop fans have never had it so good.

Cheers

Jez

Fantastic review and what an impressive helmet!

Congrats to both of you...I hope to get one of these helmets:p

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back