Latest scratch builds .... Ewok and Fett, Mandalorian zombie

Shredhead74

Jr Member
I decided (after searching long and hard for a decent Ewok costume for my 8 yr old) that I would scratch build a movie accurate ewok. My little one wants to be an ewok for Halloween this year. So this is what I've whipped up so far...
image.jpg
The other projects I've been working on are a zombie Mandalorian Bantha slayer and a Boba Fett. Both are cast in fiberglass and hand painted.
Im having a blast with these!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks all! Been swamped with work, so I've been slacking last couple of days!
Hope to get the ewok goin this week. As far as the zombie Mando... I may tackle the costume later. I'm having too much fun doin these buckets! Here's some more bucket pix...
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I've done a few normal bucket builds recently as well...
image.jpg
All except the eFX stormy bucket of course!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm selling the Zombie buckets off as I build them btw. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm.
Thanks again everyone!

Finally got around to finish the Ewok build. For the body suit I decided to repurpose a Bigfoot costume I used in my music video "Invading Yeti" (The Bigfoot Jam).
http://youtu.be/hWyhG0RA2j8

It didn't take much altering other than cutting down, gluing around hands and feet, then painting to match the look of mask.
I built the skeleton from PVC , cardboard and 1 x 4's. It's completely self standing.
The staff is 1" PVC and plastic. I covered in hot glue to give it a wood look.
I used Clay to sculpt hands and feed. Made a silicone cast and used poured resin to make final pieces for durability.
Paint was all rattle canned with $.99 walmart spray paints. I cleared with a better clear coat on everything including fur.
Beauty is.. It is still 100% wearable for my 8 year old & displayable after Halloween!
Enjoy!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back