ILM Studio Scale Y, X wing, and OTHERS large pics for reference

I got the Kindle edition using the PC app for viewing. The pics are small and the audio and video bonus features say "not supported" so that sucks. I guess you need to be on a Mac to zoom in and see bigger pics???

I'd LOVE to be able to look at larger versions of the Sandcrawler and 4-foot Star Destroyer pics from the first film. :) I'm building one as we speak and planning a build for the other. Every bit of reference helps. Thanks!!! :D

The Kindle edition (of "The Making of Star Wars") doesn't have pages, but refers instead to "locations." There is an entire section titled "Star Destroyer" (just after "VistaVision Strikes Back" and just before "Y-Wing) that has several great photos and one drawing by Steve Gawley. It starts at location 2656 of 9536.

For the Sandcrawler, the best photos are in the section titled "The Fox Preview" (just after "Escape from the Death Star" and just before "Color Relations"). It starts at location 7000 of 9536.

Thanks so much!!! :D

scottjuaRef-21.jpg

scottjuaRef-8.jpg

scottjuaRef-20.jpg

scottjuaRef-9.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back