Hot Toys Star Wars

I dont know if this has been posted here yet but check out this bad ass hot toys.

I trying to decide if I should pull the trigger as I can get one for about $350 but think that it may be like the japan first order where they fetch $500 at first and then drop down now to abut mid to high $200s

What do you guys think?

12316469_10153194199117344_2847657158474870285_n.jpg

Harrison Ford destroys his Mini-me (Hot Toys Han figure) LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0qrxL8oGbE

:lol God, I love Harry Ford! He's just a guy that couldn't give two ****s about all his "geek-cred". 75 year old man that won't be left alone about being Han Solo and Indy Jones. "I'm in it because they paid me and that'll be the end of that so no one will bother me anymore!"

******, I love this man.

On the Rey figure, okay likeness but the head seems a little too big for the body.

And the chest looks too big, Daisy isn't that ample up top.

Costume looks good. Wish I had the cash for it. I just got a notice from SS that the HT ANH Vaders will be in the U.S. in 14 days.

What I don´t understand is why the HT developers don´t simply use a 3D scan of the actual actors/ actresses face (at least of the non-CGI characters and the ones, you´re not trying to recreate their likeness of from 30 years ago ;))??? I see sooo many examples of great statues with just "ok" likeness...why? :(

Sidenote: I just checked the scaled DL44 they included with the old Luke Bespin deluxe 2-figure set and guess what....it has the Denix logo :lol :lol :lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back