Hot Toys Star Wars

21375352782_9f9141b04b_k.jpg

Sorry, I'm just seeing 70's Land of the Lost, Chakka. :(

Yeah, I don't know what happened between prototype and finished. When I first saw Chewie, I was all in for that one and forget Han. Now the tables have turned. Guess I'll have to wait for an 80's hair Chewie version for ESB. :D

image.jpg

Boy...as if it were hard enough to "see a thing in this helmet", they limit their vertical vision to to zero and a view to a sliver!

They're really not giving troopers a chance are they?

That TIE is the coolest thing I've seen in a while.

if that goes on sale at 1/6 or 1/12 scale - i'm screwed as i'll HAVE to buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

On an unrelated topic, how long after something ships should you consider your 'wait list' spot pointless?

Anyone know if the spacetrooper looks like a normal stormtrooper without the backpack? I want a stormtrooper (neat and clean), but missed the boat :(

Anyone know if the spacetrooper looks like a normal stormtrooper without the backpack? I want a stormtrooper (neat and clean), but missed the boat :(

Yeah, but we don't know how the back pack and hose is attached to armor - thus if it can be easily converted into a regular TK

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back