Han Solo & TAUN-TAUN ...FINISHED!!!!

Re: TAUN-TAUN 1/2 studio scale (FINISHING-update 23/11/2014)

The Han Solo´s scanner
3D SCANNER 2-ASISFILMMODELS.png 3D SCANNER-ASISFILMMODELS.png

I hope you like!!!!
I´m sculpting the Luke´s binoculars.....;)

Re: TAUN-TAUN 1/2 studio scale (FINISHING-update 23/11/2014)

hi!!! after wait 3d prints, datail saddlebag,...TAUN TAUN is finished and ready to mould.
Han Solo is in proggress!!! I hope it will be finished in a few days!!!
I hope you like
TAUNTAUN-ASISFILMMODELS-FDEASIS73-001.jpg TAUNTAUN-ASISFILMMODELS-FDEASIS73-005.jpg
More at ASISFILMMODELS.COM and wp.me/p4Uwfj-jY

TAUNTAUN-ASISFILMMODELS-FDEASIS73-001.jpg

TAUNTAUN-ASISFILMMODELS-FDEASIS73-005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TAUN-TAUN 1/2 studio scale (ready to mould-update 31/1/2015)

Tremendos detalles, estoy alucinando! Cuando va a estar listo el kit?
1 semanita!! pero en mi web (y otras ..) estará en 2 semanas porque hay que hacer uno para pintarlo, fotografiarlo y además mostrarlo en una exposicion que se va a organizar en Madrid

TAUN TAUN will ready in 1 week. Because I will paint one for photograf it for the web and show in a Star Wars model colectors exposition that will be at Madrid, "oficial" reléase will be in 2 weeks

Re: TAUN-TAUN 1/2 studio scale (ready to mould-update 31/1/2015)

Hi.
And now , ladys and gentlemen.....HAN SOLO (work in progress)
ASISFILMMODELS-HAN SOLO HOTH04.jpg ASISFILMMODELS-HAN SOLO HOTH03.jpg ASISFILMMODELS-HAN SOLO HOTH01.jpg
I hope you like!!!

Re: TAUN-TAUN 1/2 studio scale (Han Solo!!!-update 4/2/2015)

That Solo sculpt is incredible, like the rest of this thread!

Hi guys,

Could we please leave all comments in English .. so we can all enjoy the ongoing conversation, por favor?

I love that Han Solo too ... will you also add some fur to the hood? Oops I just read WIP, sorry keep going :)

Chaim

Hi guys,

Could we please leave all comments in English .. so we can all enjoy the ongoing conversation, por favor?

I love that Han Solo too ... will you also add some fur to the hood? Oops I just read WIP, sorry keep going :)

Chaim

I just asked HIM if he sculpt the figure. I will make sure to post the comments in english too next time I use spanish so you dont feel left out.:)

Hi guys,

Chaim
Oh, I will make some fur, of course!!! Now looks like a hotdog!!! Jeje.

Hi
I hope you like .......padded shoulders was SIMPLY...A HELL !!!!:devil ....JAJAJAJAJA
Next step : knee padded, belt, pistol, hood fur, detailed goggles....small details and smooth clothes
tauntaun-asisfilmmodels-fdeasis73-001.jpg tauntaun-asisfilmmodels-fdeasis73-005.jpg tauntaun-asisfilmmodels-fdeasis73-004.jpg tauntaun-asisfilmmodels-fdeasis73-003.jpg

Re: TAUN-TAUN 1/2 studio scale (Han Solo!!!-update 11/2/2015)

It almost looks as if Han is going to be swept of his Taun-Taun by a Wampa ... so what's the action you based this pose on? Or in other words what's Han's motivation to bend backwards almost looking over his shoulder? ;)

Chaim

Re: TAUN-TAUN 1/2 studio scale (Han Solo!!!-update 11/2/2015)

It almost looks as if Han is going to be swept of his Taun-Taun by a Wampa ... so what's the action you based this pose on? Or in other words what's Han's motivation to bend backwards almost looking over his shoulder? ;)

Chaim

Hi CHAIM
When Han is looking for Luke, stop one moment and take off his goggles. At film, we can see how he see to his left. Really he is seing to his right because shot is inverted in post production (you can discover it seing the plate over his pocket, is in the oppsite side;)) . He STOP AND LOOK OVER HIS RIGHT SHOULDER, PULLING OF HIS TAUNTAUN´S REINS
...or ... looking over her shoulder in this pose because he thinks see a juicy Bantha Burger:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Not all figure poses must be a "FROZEN SHOT" of the film..........I think

Thanks CHAIM, I love this conversation

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back