Gatchaman, G-Force, Battle of the Planets; Condor Joe

Ozymandius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally, the Condor helmet is done. The mold is finished and I'm halfway done with the first painted prototype.

And for those of you unfamiliar with these... The condor helmet is the third on in this set.

The humidity has been playing havoc with the paint and I'm going to have to redo the burgandy stripe. Still, I figure I can go ahead and list it in the Junkyard now since I'm almost done with 2 of them.

Only a couple more to go!
deagos2.jpg

Killer stuff!

Did you just dissect an old slap bracelet and transplant the metal band into your custom foam bracelet? Or is that leather?

Killer stuff!

Did you just dissect an old slap bracelet and transplant the metal band into your custom foam bracelet? Or is that leather?

Yep. No reason to reinvent the wheel. Also I cast one of the sigils up in clear red so it could be lit from behind on a flashing slap bracelet.

These are awesome! My 10 year old self would have killed for one of those bracelets! I remember making paper ones and using those to play with :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back