Toy Hunting help: Rocky Allen Showgrams Ask Abu

KrangPrime

Master Member
I've been trying to solve this mystery for a little while now. As someone who likes to put images to audio, Rocky used to have this segment in NY
called Ask Abu. A little wizard toy that you would wave your hand over, and if you asked it yes or no questions, abu would respond in a bout 6 different phrases. it was
a funny bit, because usually the listeners would call back and say more often then not, Abu was right ;o).
This is what I think Ask Abu looked like. Only problem is, I can't find any video or audio of this toy to confirm it. A ll the info I have is that it was called 'Wake the Wizard'.
That's it ;o(..
41eIEqGI5AL._SX355_.jpg

and this is what Ask abu sounded like https://soundcloud.com/videoguy565/rocky2005-october-6th-ask-abu-returns-pet-ghost at about the 3 minute mark.

does anyone happen to have this toy, or can find video to finally confirm that this is infact, Abu? ;o) the game is probably long out of print to find now..

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back